EICMA 2021

A couple of new GSX8 variants posted on Young Machine. Should be released at the show if real.
1000000504.jpg

1000000505.jpg

Last edited:
And they're official now, the new GSX-S1000GX and the GSX-8R.
View attachment 1672529

View attachment 1672530
That's one serious looking license plate/signal light holder, I'd imagine it would be one of the first things to go if someone had one....much like the fugly one on the latest Katana that wraps around the rear tire....

Wow, put some dual sport style knobby tires on that 1000x, a full exhaust to get rid of the converter heat and gain a couple inches of ground clearance, and that looks like a Fun on/off road machine.
I would love to ride the new 1000GT and the 1000x, but sadly, no dealers within hours of me have any demos to ride.
I will never buy another new bike without riding one first.
I Almost bought a new Gen3...twice...and so far, after continuing to read about all the common problems, I am So Glad that I did not.
No way could I handle that kind of bs that Suzuki should have fixed.
Which also makes leery of Anything Suzuki makes anymore.
I'll keep waiting, and we'll see how these bikes do after people have them on the road for a while.

Wow, put some dual sport style knobby tires on that 1000x, a full exhaust to get rid of the converter heat and gain a couple inches of ground clearance, and that looks like a Fun on/off road machine.
I would love to ride the new 1000GT and the 1000x, but sadly, no dealers within hours of me have any demos to ride.
I Almost bought a new Gen3...twice...and so far, after continuing to read about all the common problems, I am So Glad that I did not.
I'll keep waiting, and we'll see how these bikes do after people have them on the road for a while.

Last edited:
Don't have a Gen3, but a lot of very pleased owners out there.
Think you are being a bit hard on Suzuki, the Gen2 had its issues as well, rectifiers twice, clutch bolts coming loose and I believe there was an ignition wiring issue.

I've had some products with the worst reviews ever online, yet they served me well without any issues. It was either luck, or being technically minded.

Interesting, if you look at the hot start issue, you can google just about any brand name favorite bike and include "hot starting problems", and there are online complaints from BMW to Ducati, to you name it, everywhere. Some of us are just lucky or catch something which could be maintenance, before it becomes an issue, or we know what to look for, which in most cases are simple stuff.

And now for something that I doubt anyone actually asked for! The Bimota Tera! Quite possibly the ugliest machine to ever wear the Bimota name. But hey who wouldnt want a 197hp supercharged ADV bike? :fire::poke:
Bimota-Tera-sand-left-b27a1f0d.webp

Back