EICMA 2021

Reminds me of VW diesels a few years ago...
And, with stock exhaust, the V4 is Loud.
It sounds like 2 v-twin Ducatis coming before you even see it.
I've yet to ride it.
And when we've rode together, either he's riding more conservatively than I think...or else it can't pull away from the gsxr(both are piped and tuned 2018's)
But, this video seems to agree.

You know, I was working my way down the posts and before I read yours, the VW thing came right to mind....

You know, I was working my way down the posts and before I read yours, the VW thing came right to mind....
There is an old and closed foundry about 30 minutes from my house, large piece of property, huge parking lot.
Couple years ago a coworker was bs'n on google earth looking at, and noticed the picture was updated...and there were thousands and thousands of new VW diesels being stored there, outside, and partially within site of the road.
I wonder what VW ever Really did with all of them?
Thread Jacked...

There is an old and closed foundry about 30 minutes from my house, large piece of property, huge parking lot.
Couple years ago a coworker was bs'n on google earth looking at, and noticed the picture was updated...and there were thousands and thousands of new VW diesels being stored there, outside, and partially within site of the road.
I wonder what VW ever Really did with all of them?
Thread Jacked...
It's hard to say, probably put them back into circulation once the heat was off.

I was watching something similar today regarding Tesla cars...

Just didnt feel like starting a new thread for the 2022 Milan show so here we go. EICMA is underway for 2022. Nothing earthshaking shown so far but a few interesting ones.

New Suzuki 800 Parallel twin, reminds me of the KTM 790.

And the new V-strom (the V used to mean V-twin??) using the same motor as above.

Bunch of different ones in this article. The Hydrogen powered Kawi's are interesting.

Not sure what they are putting in the water at Bimota these days. The Enduro is cool, but that naked KB4 is just so weird I dont even know where to start.

It's almost that time of year again. 2023 EICMA show starts next week. I always look forward to bike show season. A few new bikes have already been announced, but nothing earth shaking just yet.

BMW R1300GS is interesting, waiting to see the new Adventure version personally, always wanted one. They just revealed the new M1000XR too.

KTM is rumored to have a new 1390cc LC8 V twin coming out soon.

Ducati just revealed their new 659cc 77.5 hp Street Single engine today, not sure what the bike is going to look like they stuff it into? Plus they are launching a full MX program too.

Triumph is also getting into Supercross/offroad racing now as well, with the help of Ricky Carmichael.

That’s how you present a new model

IMG_5233.jpeg

Vs
IMG_5234.jpeg

Since the EICMA show was effectively wiped out by the Pandemic last year, 2021 version is off to a pretty good start. A few of the new reveals from this years show.

New colors and electronics for the Katana, effectively all the goodies from the recently announced GSX-S1000GT
View attachment 1643911

The Kawasaki H2SX gets all the Electronics (Adaptive Cruise, Blind Spot Warning, Forward Collision alert etc.) I was hoping the new Hayabusa was going to get.

The CBR1000 gets a very BMW-esque makeover for 2022.

MV Augusta with a few new ADV models that look tasty!

The previously announced Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello is kind of intriuing with its active Aerodynamics and Ohlins active Suspension. Kind of like the looks honestly.
I'm really getting old. Still remember carburetors, points and distributors. Maybe Tesla should make a bike which is self driving. Just Jokin.

Personally though, for the riding I do, I really don't need any of the fancy stuff. Gen2 will probably be my last bike.

Looks like it is available now, on Szuki's web site.

Thats the existing GSX-S1000GT+, a nice bike in its own right from what I read, but the one I posted above is more of a Kawasaki Versys/ semi-adventure bike variant. Cycle world wrote an article not long ago talking about it. Think of it as a poor mans BMW S1000XR.

Thats the existing GSX-S1000GT+, a nice bike in its own right from what I read, but the one I posted above is more of a Kawasaki Versys/ semi-adventure bike variant. Cycle world wrote an article not long ago talking about it. Think of it as a poor mans BMW S1000XR.
I actually won’t mind one of those as a third bike.
Just don’t have time to ride, think I rode the Busa four times this year.

Back