Kawasaki vs Hayabusa

GEE I LOVE THE BUSA BUT THIS BIKE IS GROWING ON ME...DONT CARE FOR THE GREEN THOUGH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea then in 94 the Camaro spanked the mustang from then all the way through NOW stock vs stock, although the new 5.0 motor has given ford some light now. After you start modding them well its whoever has the most money to throw at them lol. Oh and yes i'm a Chevy guy :thumbsup:

To be honest with you my favorite year Camaro is the 2003-2009 model...oh wait THEY DIDN'T MAKE ANY THOSE YEARS!!! :rofl:

They STOPPED PRODUCTION due to POOR SALES, styling and quality/reliability! The Junk-Maro even had MORE horsepower/bigger motor and was faster prior to it's demise but that just goes to show you that size isn't everthing.

:rofl: You
To be honest with you my favorite year Camaro is the 2003-2009 model...oh wait THEY DIDN'T MAKE ANY THOSE YEARS!!! :rofl:

They STOPPED PRODUCTION due to POOR SALES, styling and quality/reliability! The Junk-Maro even had MORE horsepower/bigger motor and was faster prior to it's demise but that just goes to show you that size isn't everthing.
Wow:rofl: You must be on CRACK you OBVIOUSLY don't know much about the ls1 motor at all lol. There are ALOT of fox body mustangs running around with those motors in them because they are so reliable and....... wait for it.........make HORSE POWER!!!!!!!:rofl:, but this a motorcycle form not a ford vs chevy form lol at least we agree on the same bike lol

Back