Kawasaki 2012

On the street more times than not it will come down to the riders. Best rider wins.

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

It'll be interesting to see how they perform real world.

Kawi has been wanting the title pretty bad. The current 14s run good numbers for the dyno numbers put out. The Busa is still king in the current configuration. I look forward to the additional competition for Suzuki. Also wondering how much is left in the new engine. It already having so much added stroke may not leave as much room for upgrades. That being said; a 1-2mm larger piston will add a ton of displacement with 4mm stroke multiplying it.

I'm not concerned; if someone drives around me they deserve it ;)

Is everyone going to really lose sleep over this. Really , who cares. Enjoy your bike man and ride. How often are you gonna run up on one of these and open them up full go. My busa is paid for. Thats the best bike I can ask for.

This thread really shouldnt even be in the "Forum: Gen II Busa Information"

Everything you wanted to know about the 2008

This thread really shouldnt even be in the "Forum: Gen II Busa Information"

Everything you wanted to know about the 2008

Send a request to the mods for them to move it. I don't see it being technically related to a gen 2 busa. I do see it being a direct competitor though.

It's interesting how those that seem to get their rear end raw have the biggest issue with the forum placement of the thread.

Not much skill required to roll the throttle against the stop and hang on! :laugh:

I saw the :laugh: but hear me out.
I am not a drag guy by any means but I totally disagree with you. There is just as much skill in drag racing as it is in road racing just a completely different skill set. The same can be said for the LSR folks as well.
I respect you and your abilities Tuf but why do you have to put down everyone that doesn't follow your idea of a cyclist?? :dunno:

Ben Spies worked with a drag racer (can't remember his name) for like a week (to work on his launches) and I remember him saying in an interview that drag racing was harder (for him) than road racing.
So if Mr. Spies has issues with it, it can't be as simple as twisting it to the lock and holding on now can it Mr. Tuf. :laugh:

I don't know your skill level, but I'm pretty sure Ben Spies could run you right off the track at your local road course.. He probably could run your lap times yawning, and does that make you "slow"? No, it just proves that everyone's skill level is different no matter what realm of racing they are doing..

If they change the looks on the new one like I heard , its gonna be sweet !

I don't know about y'all but I'm really scared I'll get passed by one the next time I'm doing 186mph :)

Just read an article the 14 was just shy of 200 hp. Rating it at 197.

Now that can't be right! Kawasaki nor their representatives would embellish the truth...would they?? :laugh:

I sure like the green SE. I think I would even ride it.

On the street more times than not it will come down to the riders. Best rider wins.

I saw the :laugh: but hear me out.
I am not a drag guy by any means but I totally disagree with you. There is just as much skill in drag racing as it is in road racing just a completely different skill set. The same can be said for the LSR folks as well.
I respect you and your abilities Tuf but why do you have to put down everyone that doesn't follow your idea of a cyclist??

Ben Spies worked with a drag racer (can't remember his name) for like a week (to work on his launches) and I remember him saying in an interview that drag racing was harder (for him) than road racing.
So if Mr. Spies has issues with it, it can't be as simple as twisting it to the lock and holding on now can it Mr. Tuf. :laugh:

I don't know your skill level, but I'm pretty sure Ben Spies could run you right off the track at your local road course.. He probably could run your lap times yawning, and does that make you "slow"? No, it just proves that everyone's skill level is different no matter what realm of racing they are doing..

Now you two zip it and pull your skirts down, no one is insulting Ricky Gadston. The subject started out with "On the Street" and I've not seen any dragsters in my neighborhood lately drag racing from one red light to another. There was a :laugh: at the end of the statement which usually means I'm messin with you! So don't get a kink in your gettiup over a :laugh:

And just to make my views clear, I don't believe anyone is very smart that participates in any type of racing on the streets!

Ricky can launch a motorcycle as quickly as anyone on the face of the earth but he couldn't pack Ben Spies jock strap when it comes to romping two wheels after the launch. And there is no :laugh: following that statement! :cheerleader:

Back