you guys going to hate me.. busa gone and bought...

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
well... i had to do it, i end up buying a new 2012 zx14r blue.. it was a real good deal.. i guess no one will like me anymore except FLICKA..:laugh:
will pick it up tomorrow afternoon.. pix will follow..

Don't hate ya, but you better post up some pics.

Sent from my Ford F-150 using Forum Runner

We need MC in here for a name change...if I'm thinking right, he was on a roll rapping and name changing big time last bash.

well... i had to do it, i end up buying a new 2012 zx14r blue.. it was a real good deal.. i guess no one will like me anymore except FLICKA..:laugh:
will pick it up tomorrow afternoon.. pix will follow..

We need MC in here for a name change...if I'm thinking right, he was on a roll rapping and name changing big time last bash.

Well, I wouldn't know anything about name changing:whistle:

Post some pics as soon as you pick it up. No hating here, still on 2 wheels.

you prefer the 14 over the busa? I went on a test ride at Daytona a few days ago, and i honestly prefer the busa over the 14..the only thing i wish the busa had that the 14 does, is the dash with all the gadgets. lap time, outside temperature etc..other than that, i prefer the buse. just my :2cents: Have fun with the new bike though and congrats!

I think I earned my SirDropsAlot song that bash...

She looks good now though!

CBRNewFairings002.jpg

you prefer the 14 over the busa? I went on a test ride at Daytona a few days ago, and i honestly prefer the busa over the 14..the only thing i wish the busa had that the 14 does, is the dash with all the gadgets. lap time, outside temperature etc..other than that, i prefer the buse. just my :2cents: Have fun with the new bike though and congrats!

i guess i am trying to figure out all the hypes for myself... :laugh:
busa is a fantastic bike but wanted to change...

Congrats, they are fun! Probably still have my 2012 se. If not for a couple of issues, well that and the hp4 coming out:laugh:

I know when I come to get mine (keep it at Mom's & Pop's), my Pop's Road King looks better every time !!!! LoL

Congrats! Post some pics when you can, and let us know what you think of the difference in the ride.

Hey if its that smurf like blue 14 thats similar to the color of my busa I cant even be mad @ you for that :laugh: Damn good looking bike, however I still feel your description should say Hayabusa traitor instead of Hayabusa immortal :poke::rofl:

:worthless: :rulez:

blue hmm! Ok a little bit of a plus I guess, wait WHAT? NOOOO!!! :rofl:

CONGRATS seriously, I hope you like it(not as much as the busa) isn't there a mod for temps and track time just sayin, O wait now there will be. :rofl:

new name new name new name

All these post and not one asked about this great deal. Around here the 14 is $2500 more than the Busa new at the dealer.

:worthless: :rulez:

blue hmm! Ok a little bit of a plus I guess, wait WHAT? NOOOO!!! :rofl:

CONGRATS seriously, I hope you like it(not as much as the busa) isn't there a mod for temps and track time just sayin, O wait now there will be. :rofl:

new name new name new name

pick it up this afternoon.. will post some pix..

I would have got the 2013 with the bigger motor if I was changing otherwise why do it????

Back