Busa vs ZX14/15

myt_busa

Registered
Does Suzuki (Hayabusa Team) have any answers to this claim?

Hayabusa vs. ZX14R - Head to Head: Kawasaki ZX14R

+ this article from Motor Cyclist Magazine.

just wondering what's Suzuki brewing to beat the competition?

zx15.jpg

Doesn't really matter to me. The Busa and Zx14 have more capability than 99% of riders will ever use. Unless you are making money racing, it's just hype.

I don`t care which is faster. I think the ZX14 is a nice looking bike.

What happened to the " I don`t care what someone rides, as long as it is two wheels?"

I don`t care which is faster. I think the ZX14 is a nice looking bike.

What happened to the " I don`t care what someone rides, as long as it is two wheels?"

Well the 14 is a nuisance :rofl: It really doesn't matter to most and the hype has passed. It's a 1440 / 1441 that doesn't blow our doors off. Should hit the streets at selected dealers in mid Nov. and the rest in mid Dec.

I like what I see, looks better still not as nice as the Busa. Wait for and unbias reveiw cause that video with the Kawai sponsored rider kinda lowered his rase cred with me and quite a few others I know. So going to have to wait for independant review. Price is to high and I am guessing that the ABS will make it even higher maybe 16K.

Here's a bike that is really starting to get my attention right now, 32 degree lean angle class leading storage size 41 gallon, abs and cruise control. Kinda up there price wise but a lot of standard goodies.

victory cross country.jpg

Not sure who this is directed to. I don't care if someone else likes the ZX14 and wants to own it. I'll ride with them. I'm glad Kawasaki is giving Suzuki some competition. Competition is always good for the consumer. I hope it gets Suzuki to step up their game. I don't understand the need for folks to keep pushing it on a Busa site. Most of the people don't own a Busa to be the fasted bike on the street. There was a thread not too long ago about how insane it is to open the throttle all the way. If your reason for owning a bike is the manufacturer's claim of fastest, be prepared to buy a new bike every year and being disappointed.

Doesn't really matter to me. The Busa and Zx14 have more capability than 99% of riders will ever use. Unless you are making money racing, it's just hype.

Well said. My inner adolescent wants to have the biggest baddest bike on the planet, but the 43 year old business owner and married father of 2 young children just gets on the Busa and barely goes above the speed limit on the way to work.
There are a few spirited weekend outings, but seriously... where in the world am I going to go as fast as this bike can go? On a street, do I really want to? Acceleration is fun, as is cornering. Knowing how capable your machine is and never growing tired of it's beauty is a lot of the joy in ownership for me

Does anyone ever use the internet anymore? There's been like 11-teen threads on this bike. It's not super-charged. It's not 1500cc. It doesn't have ABS. There is no more hype. The bike has been released and there isn't an un-bias article out on it yet

I seriously dont care if its a Kawasaki or any other makes.
I have friends who rode a busa and later bought a ZZR1400.We still go riding together with other bikes too.
I feel that the ninja's facelifts are getting better and better.:thumbsup:
I still love my busa alot although its coming to 10 years old very soon.
Spend lots of time,effort and $$$ on it.For mods and repairs.Cant bear to sell it.

Back