Man its Fuggly but the Kawasaki H2SX, is the bomb,,,

The H2 is restricted from 10,000 RPMs and up. The throttle bodies will close to 28% open after 10,000 RPMs even if the throttle is wide open the ride by wire closes the blades. That's how along with timing she is restricted.....Flash it to stay wide open and with a simple change to stay 100% open and she will gain 35 to 40 HP.....

My redline is 14,400. With a super charged motor the more you spin it the more boost she will make and the more boost she makes the more power you will have..... The fine line is boost vs. broken
tango_face_smile.png
..... this is not my post...(I stole it).... but this is how these guys get big power outta these bikes..... h2... h2r..... whatever...... dangerous stuff to get those big numbers.. without a complete motor build.

all the journos reports are fake news
sport tourer, only with a pillion weighing 100 lbs
zzr1400 does it more performance for less bucks

i dont like it..my two penneth

If Suzuki produce a massive HP Gen 3 , packing the most HP in it's class , whether normal or forced induction , it may well end up being the fastest motorcycle etc , for a very long time . This is because it could cause another industry gentlemans agreement , and even worse , a big brother goverment response . Then it would truly be a 1999 Hayabusa Anniversary !! :thumbsup:

Well I think Kawasaki is looking for a blown alternative to bigger engines more than ultimate horsepower with the H2 SX. Yes you could build a Busa cheaper, but why would you want saddle bags in a 300+ hp bike? I think they went SC to get better response, but this eats power turbos get for free. Interesting packaging though.

If Suzuki produce a massive HP Gen 3 , packing the most HP in it's class , whether normal or forced induction , it may well end up being the fastest motorcycle etc , for a very long time . This is because it could cause another industry gentlemans agreement , and even worse , a big brother goverment response . Then it would truly be a 1999 Hayabusa Anniversary !! :thumbsup:

Yup!. Bring the house down again!

Yes you could build a Busa cheaper, but power is not the bikes big draw. A bosch IMU would be tough to replicate. The H2 SX SE has the kitchen sink for electronics / rider aids. 200 HP will get it down the road just fine. I don't think Suzuki needs to come out with a 250 HP bike to win. It needs to enter the territory that the H2 SX SE is running in now!

Well I think Kawasaki is looking for a blown alternative to bigger engines more than ultimate horsepower with the H2 SX. Yes you could build a Busa cheaper, but why would you want saddle bags in a 300+ hp bike? I think they went SC to get better response, but this eats power turbos get for free. Interesting packaging though.
I stress to everyone there IS a limit to blown engines and stock frail internals... at a certain point.. u need forged internals AND an intercooler... guess how much THAT costs? we aint getting 300hp for 25 k.... but 230 for 18 k..... great starting point.... guess how much THAT motor would make with 7 pounds of boost?

190 hp from a supercharged 1000cc mill... I would be embarrassed to tell anyone that.
190hp very restricted. Earlier in the thread I posted a link it's more like 222hp after restrictions removed. They picked up 100whp at redline bc of the restrictions. Someone else stated over 10k rpm the throttle blades only open up 20%

190hp very restricted. Earlier in the thread I posted a link it's more like 222hp after restrictions removed. They picked up 100whp at redline bc of the restrictions. Someone else stated over 10k rpm the throttle blades only open up 20%
that was me.... when they "derestrict" these.. redline is increased and boost in increased.. that is why they blow up... its not like unrestricting a busa.

I can't tell from this chart how much redline is increased but even keeping at the same redline it looks around 220hp. Supercharger I would imagine is making the same amount of boost unrestricted vs restricted but the amount going into the engine "unrestricted" I would think is less?

05.jpg

I can't tell from this chart how much redline is increased but even keeping at the same redline it looks around 220hp. Supercharger I would imagine is making the same amount of boost unrestricted vs restricted but the amount going into the engine "unrestricted" I would think is less?

View attachment 1580340
do a little research... ull be surpsried what is being done to make these numbers...

after 10 grand on these motors... throttle blades don t allow any more air in the motor... when its derestricted... they OPEN UP 100 percent.... ALONG WITH timing changes.... so now.. ure forcing more air and more fuel in than Kawasaki ever wanted anyone to do... as said.. there is NO INTERCOOLER... no forged internals... not even meth injection... just watch the video above... nobody is immune from the laws of forced induction.

I got to say , that I like the sound the H2R makes on the throttle , really potent screaming wail . But when you hear the other youtube footage such as Mythos posted , well that self destructing sound sure makes you wonder what exactly those lads are investing their hard earn $ into .

That video above pretty sure that guy had meth, intercooler, upgraded pulleys, and some other work done without touching motor. Pretty sure that bike was over 280whp.

Back