Man dies no helmet

(BusaBret @ Jun. 30 2007,14:47) So sad that keeping to a standard "look" that a certain bunch of riders has set is costing so many so much.

My condolences to the family!
Well i live in florida and i don't have wear a helmet but i still but as far as image goes i think if you have a helmet that matches your bike and your personality then it usually looks better than seeing my fugly face in plus when i think guys on sportbikes i always think of people wearing helmets and jacket and such but i totally agree with its your choice to not wear a helmet i think it sucks for the family of people that wreck and die thinking taht if they never let theyre loved one leave the house without a helmet they might not be in the situation because i saw what it did to my mom when my dad wrecked because a deer jumped on top of him on his harley and hit a tree and was in a comma for months they said he'd probably would have able to walk away after the wreck because the damage was a good portion of his hair and skin was ripped stright off of the side i mean do what you want if you don't feel like wearing a helmet then don't do it its your right go for it but think of what you death or injury does to your family before your take the risk

Back