NO HELMET

Gear saved my azz. So Im wearing mine. Thats MY choice.

THis is America, make your own choice then LIVE or DIE with it.
+1. Some people have hard heads, I just hope it's hard enough to withstand the impact of hitting the pavement. But I doubt it. Don't dress for the ride, dress for the crash.

The no helmet law is a conspiracy allowed by our govt to weed out idiots from our society.  
laugh.gif

personal choice...i am never without my ARAI RX7 CORSAIR RACE REPLICA.never!!!!! more comfortable even when it is hot i wear one...prayers out to the family...its a free world..but a personal choice i make when i ride..

everyone has to make a choice either good or bad but it doesn't take a genius to figure out you need a full face helmet to ride a bike in case there is an accident! The excuses I like are: (1) ''Oh it won't happen to me. (2) when it is your time there is nothing you can do anyway!(3) it is too hot or too restrictive. (4)I want to be free!

read in the news today, yet another no helmet/ highspeed accident in healdton, ok leaving a 34y/o in critical condition. (severe head trauma) (imagine that)

I know this will spark some debate, but does it take away so much of the coolness of the bike when you're wearing a helmet that  people just don't do it?
Anyone with good common sense wouldn't debate this one. If anyone does debate it...he/she is probably a Harley rider.

Those that choose to go without a helmet increase the liability for their injuries on the state that pays for the medical care not covered by their insurance.  

State=taxpayer

Everyone has the right to choose to wear a helmet.  I wish the state had a choice to not cover your expenses.
Well bro guess what. I guess we will just get like China and if you can't afford your kids then we will just exterminate them. How would ya like that? In other words I don't know about you but Uncle Sam takes about 20,000 a year from me in taxes. Guess what I see link card receipents driving beamers. Is that good use of out tax money? I didn't think so. So I would rather pay for a fallen rider than some dipshit that can't keep it in his pants. At least the rider had a purpose.
Like the choice for helmets, you have the freedom to move to China.

Link card using beemer drivers and irresponsible parents: theyre a burden on the taxpayer too. Condoms and helmets, both public health issues. Thanks bro!

Im not sure what's considered good use of our tax money, but spending it on preventable head injuries vice HIV, cancer, congenital defects, communicable diseases probably isnt it.

It's odd, I don't like helmet laws but at the same time I think NOT wearing a helmet is a statement about a persons sense of worth, lack of self respect, and a lack of intelligence.

BUT I don't like the helmet laws because the NON-Helmet wearing public might have brains worth a crap but their organs are usually pretty healthy and I might need a kidney or something, never know. So I am all for peoples right to decide for themselves.

But I'm not about to get all misty eyed when some tool shed not wearing a lid gets dead due to a head injury... Screw em', just hope he's an organ donor and can do some good for others.

Sorry i think I was misunderstood I said "Riding without a helmet may even be safer than riding with full gear at stupid unsafe speeds" I meant if you ride like an idiot doing wheelies and driving fast dragging your footpegs around corners with a helmet on public roads is probably not as safe as driving legally at or below the speedlimit without a helmet. If you think sliding into that guard rail with your helmet on is going to save you at 80 MPH your going to be picking up your body parts up out of the woods. I hope you all wear some gear at least and be safe. personally i spent the money so I like to wear my matching jacket and helmet.

Back