Another reminder

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Crash involving deer kills two TAHLEQUAH - Oklahoma

Two people were killed Saturday when a motorcyclist hit a deer, causing a second cyclist to also crash, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.

Richard Meyers, 67, of Hulbert, died about 6:30 p.m. at a Tulsa hospital from injuries suffered in the accident.

Nancy V. Greenhaw, 57, of Hulbert, died at the scene of the accident.

The accident happened about 6 a.m. on State Highway 51, just west of Tahlequah. The two motorcycles were eastbound when one motorcycle hit the deer and overturned before being struck by the second motorcycle.

Meyers was the driver of the second motorcycle and Greenhaw was a passenger on the first. The driver of the first motorcycle, Dal Squyres, 59, of Hulbert, was treated and released from a hospital in Tahlequah.

No one involved was wearing a helmet.

Guys please gear up and remember there are lots of deer out there... A great things to learn from this situation is that the second rider went down too..... Time and space between riders......

Cap

beerchug.gif
True Words

Thats too bad...

Anyone ever mount those deer-whistlers to their bikes? Maybe under the headlight area where it wouldn't be visible?

my bud who worked at a car body shop told me the majority of cars that were hit by deer had those deer whistles on...

rip

Back