Made 213 hp with no power commander

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
Using ECU Editor ECU Flashing

a 50 dry shot using a RiceYa nozzle plate in flapper valve location, small box mod, cheesy D&D full system with dual cans.

Made 161 best pull on motor, 213 hp on spray with 2 degrees of timing pulled.

Only sprays 6000-10800, with throttle more than 85%, switches timing and fuel maps over to secondary maps only when spraying. Rev limiter bumped up to 11,200 rpm.

Very pleased with the results, ecu flashing truly a wonderful thing :)

No extra boxes on the bike, the flasher box doesn't stay on the bike, just a very small harness that goes into the ecu connector.

a quick video with a 1/2 empty, very cool bottle, i am guessing i wasn't getting anywhere near 50 hp, motor is out now to send head of for some porting, and to get 2nd gear in the trans fixed, undercutting by fast by gast.

Both roll ons in the video are 3rd gear with stock gearing and a fat guy riding LOL, first pull is no NOS, second gear is spraying, notice the snow of the side of the road :) It was also snowing, just couldnt see it in the camera through the smoked windshield
www.boostbysmith.com/Videos/nos.wmv

Boostbysmithmotorwithnitrous.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

window.jpg

Last edited:
For sure you can tune off boost stuff with it, people have toyed with the idea od replacing stock map sensor with a 3 bar sensor and trying boost compensated fueling, no one has done it to my knowledge, check out the ecu hack forum for more information.

Greg
Posted via Mobile Device

Back