Ecu unleashed

Where are some bikes that have both PCV and ECU Unleashed?

As soon as we get past this holiday, we intend on posting a number of dyno charts; some will be results using the ECU Unleashed flash alone, and some will show the results of doing a custom dyno fuel tune on top of the ECU flash . . . stay posted!:laugh:

What does this service cost?

Although the cost varies with year and model, the majority of ECU Unleashed reprogramming tunes cost $450/ecu. As I mentioned before, POWERHOUSE will be extending introductory pricing to org members . . . stay posted!:laugh:

damn that seems nice for those without hayabusa's....but steep pricing for those with one that want a a full ECU tune(fuel and ecu)..

damn that seems nice for those without hayabusa's....but steep pricing for those with one that want a a full ECU tune(fuel and ecu)..

Every tune file will be complete, that is why we will need details on your specific bike and mods. Every tune - including fuel - is made on a dyno. Again, the best part of this is any and all restrictions designed by the factory into your ecu are removed. That is why this will be for "off road use" only. There are things done to injector phasing, ignition retard in lower gears, and the ignition map overall that will make this mod worth it for many people. We know we need to put more on the table, and we plan on doing exactly that, very shortly.

thanks for the information.
how does your dyno tune with a shipped ECU compare done on your bikes stand up to having the ECU dynoed on the owners bike?

or did i completely misread and when the ECU is shipped, only restrictions are removed and fueling not touched?

thanks for the information.
how does your dyno tune with a shipped ECU compare done on your bikes stand up to having the ECU dynoed on the owners bike?

or did i completely misread and when the ECU is shipped, only restrictions are removed and fueling not touched?

When you get a chance, please check out the website | MotorSport ECU Tuning | Flashing | Remapping | Chip Tuning – ECUnleashed Tuning Technology: The Go To…To Go Fast Company. You will get a better idea as to what is usually done, and what can be done. De-restricting the ecu is a large part of it, and so is fuel mapping.

So Frank if my bike is dyno tuned with Brocks AlienHead, PcV and K&N and I send you my ecu will I see any increase in power or just some things derestricted?

So Frank if my bike is dyno tuned with Brocks AlienHead, PcV and K&N and I send you my ecu will I see any increase in power or just some things derestricted?

With the restrictions gone the gen2 is ALOT stronger in 1st through 4th, especially 1st and 2nd.
ECU Unleashed doesn't seem any different than Ecu Editor, other than it works on alot of bikes.
I guess we'll find out any differences once he gets things going.

I'd be curious to send him my ecu and let him do his magic on it and then take it to Blais Cycle to compare old and new dyno sheets.

I'd be curious to send him my ecu and let him do his magic on it and then take it to Blais Cycle to compare old and new dyno sheets.

I'm no tuner, and I can't speak for Powerhouse.
It seems though that what you would be getting would be a good base map with your restictions gone.
Definately beneficial, but not as good as a dyno tune by a reputable tuner(I know Powerhouse is, only your bike isn't on his dyno).:beerchug:

I'm no tuner, and I can't speak for Powerhouse.
It seems though that what you would be getting would be a good base map with your restictions gone.
Definately beneficial, but not as good as a dyno tune by a reputable tuner(I know Powerhouse is, only your bike isn't on his dyno).:beerchug:

That's what I'm curious about. I've already got a really good tuned map from Blais but am curious with Franks work what/how much else it would add?

That's what I'm curious about. I've already got a really good tuned map from Blais but am curious with Franks work what/how much else it would add?

Actually, I am curious as well. I have a lot of questions from a lot of people that I fully intend on getting answered before the end of this week. As far as a lot of other bikes are concerned, the benefits are clear. As far as the Busa crowd is concerned, what this flashing may be able to accomplish over and above ECU Editor remains to be seen. And when you take into account the many bikes that already have been dyno tuned, I want to be able to state with certainty whether or not this particular service will reap benefits. I am sure as we go forward I will be able to address all of your questions. Keep 'em coming. The bottom line is this: what it can or cannot do for your particular situation will be clear before you make your decision. POWERHOUSE is all about tuning and performance, that is what we sell and promote.

Actually, I am curious as well. I have a lot of questions from a lot of people that I fully intend on getting answered before the end of this week. As far as a lot of other bikes are concerned, the benefits are clear. As far as the Busa crowd is concerned, what this flashing may be able to accomplish over and above ECU Editor remains to be seen. And when you take into account the many bikes that already have been dyno tuned, I want to be able to state with certainty whether or not this particular service will reap benefits. I am sure as we go forward I will be able to address all of your questions. Keep 'em coming. The bottom line is this: what it can or cannot do for your particular situation will be clear before you make your decision. POWERHOUSE is all about tuning and performance, that is what we sell and promote.

Well then maybe if you need a GenII ecu to work on and an unpaid spokesman let me know :)

I'm so down for more! Get it sorted and I'll be in touch!
I have a riding friend that has had the ECU on his 11' zx-10 flashed and derestricted and that puppy produced 182 RWHP. Very impressive.

Back