Ecu unleashed

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLES is now the ECU Unleashed Tuning Center for New York State. Although we still currently utilize ECU Editor for our Busa ECU flashing, being an ECU Unleashed Tuning Center enables us to flash ECUs on a myriad of other bikes, including Aprillia, Buell, Ducatis, Kawasakis, KTMs, several other Suzuki models, Triumphs, Yamahas, and more. The beauty of ECU flashing enables us to address and modify many internal parameters that cannot otherwise be changed: like rev limits, gear limiters, top speed limiters, etc. Ignition maps can be changed and ignition retard in the lower gears can be eliminated. Almost every factory setting can be modified to improve performance and throttle response. Sport Rider recently did an article on the 2011 Kawasaki ZX10R, where they saw a 15+ rwhp improvement with the ECU flash alone. We have already seen new ZX10s with full exhaust systems make over 180 rwhp as a result of being de-restriced by the ECU Unleashed flashing. You can see that article here:

Articles/Reviews | MotorSport ECU Tuning | Flashing | Remapping | Chip Tuning – ECUnleashed Tuning Technology: The Go To…To Go Fast Company

POWERHOUSE will be offering special consideration to org members, but due to dealer obligations, we are not at liberty to post anything other than retail pricing on this service. ECUs can be turned around usually within 48 hours.

So you'll be flashing ecu's by mail then, not just on the dyno?
If so I have friend with an 06 Ninja 636 that's been wanting this done.
He has a power commander and slip on currently, but we're in VA and getting to your dyno wouldn't be possible anytime soon.
If you can improve upon what he has with just his ecu could you please pm me a price?
Thanks for any help.:beerchug:

So you'll be flashing ecu's by mail then, not just on the dyno?
If so I have friend with an 06 Ninja 636 that's been wanting this done.
He has a power commander and slip on currently, but we're in VA and getting to your dyno wouldn't be possible anytime soon.
If you can improve upon what he has with just his ecu could you please pm me a price?
Thanks for any help.:beerchug:

POWERHOUSE will be bench flashing ecus for our long distance customers. We can indeed improve on what he has with just the ecu, and for a 2006 ZX6R 636, this is what he can expect:

* 6-12% Power Increase
* Improved Ride-Ability / Consistancy / Predictability
* Eliminate “Timing Retardâ€￾ / Optimize Ignition Maps (All Gears)
* Remove Factory Throttle Restrictions
* Increased Rev Limit
* Remove Top Speed Limiters
* Improved Deceleration Maps – Reduced Engine Braking
* Improved On/Off Throttle Characteristics
* Optimized Fuel Mapping
* Performance Ignition Mapping
* Custom Modification Mapping (Exhaust, tuning, Internal Engine)

If we were to flash his ECU and do nothing else, he would see more hp and torque before and after, and much better throttle response all over. If he were to add a powercommander at a later date and get a custom fuel map done, he would see even more. The best part of this is the ability to remove factory restrictions built into the stock ECU that could not otherwise be removed.

We expect to be up and completely running with this new service in approximately two weeks. You would fill out a "tune file" form with your year, model, and any and all modifications. A bike-specific tune file developed on the dyno would be generated for your specific bike. You send us the ecu, and we turn it around in about 48 hrs.

I'm still trying to figure out.. if this is better than going to get dyno tuned using PCV on my '08.

I'm still trying to figure out.. if this is better than going to get dyno tuned using PCV on my '08.

Dynotuning with the PCV is about fuel tuning, and fuel only. The ECU Unleashed reprogram (although it does modify fuel mapping) is more about de-restricting the stock ecu. Honestly, IMO, I think you would be better off getting dyno tuned using your PCV, and also having your ecu reflashed with the ECU editor to remove restrictions, like top speed.

Sounds awesome. I know there have been a lot of guys with other makes and models besides the Hayabusa that were jealous about our tuning capability out of the box with an 02+. Good luck with the endeavor!

Read the Sport Rider article on the reflash of the ZX10R. Put it in the neighborhood of the BMW with just the reflash and a slip on. Hadn't given it any more thought as the ECUnleashed site didn't show anything for the Hayabusa at the time.
I'm interested too.

Sounds like it could be a game changer for sure.. + having a dyno tuning session following. Will have to see.

Would this reflash be any good for a Gen 1 busa model , if so how long turn around if i sent you the ECU from the UK , and what limiters does it remove
Also cost would be good PM me if you like.

Billy

Would this reflash be any good for a Gen 1 busa model , if so how long turn around if i sent you the ECU from the UK , and what limiters does it remove
Also cost would be good PM me if you like.

Billy

Billy - so far, the only Gen 1 models covered will be 02-07. What year is your bike?

Agh s...t its a 2000 model :11zpissed:

Billy, stay posted on that one. The jury is still out on whether or not we will be able to get into the early Busa ecus. If that happens, you will see an announcement on this forum . . .:whistle:

Sounds good,i am also interested.I have a PC3 usb too.

Shoot me a pm for the pricing:thumbsup:

Back