Ecu unleashed - 2009 yamaha r1

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
Considering that I have custom mapped several of these and have never seen them go over 155-156, I thought these numbers were pretty good. The first chart is with the Ecu Unleashed flash by itself; the second chart is the same bike with a PCV added, and a custom tune . . .

Attachments

• 2009YamahaR1unleashed.bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 778
  • 2009YamahaR1unleashed1.bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 893
And here is that final chart, uncorrected - the actual horsepower this bike put to the roller with Ecu Unleashed's tune and my custom tune . . .

Attachments

• 2009YamahaR1unleashedactual.bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 785
I cant see them on this thread but I was able to download them and see them. Good numbers :thumbsup:

For whatever reason I cannot open the photos. Could you please post the before and after numbers?

Also, did you include a PC to accomodate the ECU Unleashed as well as explain the need for adding a PC to the mix and why the PC would be important?

Thanks,
SteveO

The day I had mine dynoed, my tuner dynoed a BMW 1000RR and it put close to 180 to the wheel, bone stock bike.No mods.Gave me a chill.

The day I had mine dynoed, my tuner dynoed a BMW 1000RR and it put close to 180 to the wheel, bone stock bike.No mods.Gave me a chill.

I must add a BMW 1000RR to the fold! I think the White and Red is smoking hot! Between that and the Busa I should be good, for awhile! :please:

I have often said I would rather have 10 bikes than one super car in the garage. (and that is before I got old!) my 2012 GTR was 120k out the door with everything, but for the same dough I could have gotten my Hayabusa and the following /BMW 1000rr/ MV Augusta 1000r/ Ducati 1199 P Tri color/ KTM RC Red Bull racing edition and a gang of bikes off craigslist and no one think twice, besides those that knew me!

The GTR is the cat's pajamas but people can still bug the hell out of you with that darn electronic leash called a cell phone, and the wife can still make you go to the store for food runs when your trying to relax! :banghead:

Pretty impressive Frank. This is exactly what I need to sell my customer I called you about the other day on his 2011 R1. Thanks for the info! :thumbsup:

Could you post the mods done to the bike before the ECU Unleashed and possibly post what the numbers were previous to that also?

Last edited:
I must add a BMW 1000RR to the fold! I think the White and Red is smoking hot! Between that and the Busa I should be good, for awhile! :please:

I have often said I would rather have 10 bikes than one super car in the garage. (and that is before I got old!) my 2012 GTR was 120k out the door with everything, but for the same dough I could have gotten my Hayabusa and the following /BMW 1000rr/ MV Augusta 1000r/ Ducati 1199 P Tri color/ KTM RC Red Bull racing edition and a gang of bikes off craigslist and no one think twice, besides those that knew me!

The GTR is the cat's pajamas but people can still bug the hell out of you with that darn electronic leash called a cell phone, and the wife can still make you go to the store for food runs when your trying to relax! :banghead:

Thanks? ???

For whatever reason I cannot open the photos. Could you please post the before and after numbers?

I don't have the stock numbers for this bike, it came to me with the Ecu Unleashed flash already done - that was our starting point. Considering that a full pipe and powercommander with custom tune on a 2009 R1 nets you 155 rear, I was impressed that this bike initially put down 159/80 with just a slip on with mid pipe and the ecu flash.

Also, did you include a PC to accomodate the ECU Unleashed as well as explain the need for adding a PC to the mix and why the PC would be important?

Many roadrace teams using standalone fuel setups still piggyback powercommanders to "dial in" the final fuel mapping. That is also what we did here, and we ended up with 168/80. Well worth it
Thanks,
SteveO

Pretty impressive Frank. This is exactly what I need to sell my customer I called you about the other day on his 2011 R1. Thanks for the info! :thumbsup:

Could you post the mods done to the bike before the ECU Unleashed and possibly post what the numbers were previous to that also?

Justin, as I said, just a slip on, that's it. With 173 rear wheel (uncorrected), this is one badass R1!:cheerleader:

Back