Billet Gear Indicator Ready For New Homes

Again, HUGE THANKS TO THE MAN HIMSELF BRENDANP!!!

Just so you guys dont get confused, the gear indicator will show 6th gear on the display, just wont send 6th gear to your ECU, so you are not limited to 186 mph :)

Greg

You mean a Busa can go over 186 :whistle::laugh:

I played with some window tint on the lexan to get daytime visability better, as well as added a brighter LED, and powdercoated the housing flat black, looks AWESOME I must say LOL.

BLACK BABY!
DSC_0049-2.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0949.jpg

DSC_0950.jpg

Excuse all the velcro everywhere LOL
DSC_0952.jpg

Turbo ones especially :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Greg I have one of your boost controllers on my bike, a two stage controller, a 1-2 spring pressure 3-4-5-6 controller regulated. Can this be upgraded to use this indicator or add-on. What are my options?

you could run the controller with this, but the sensor i modded would have to be replaced with a stock one. the reason i am doing these now is so people never have to pull clutch baskets again.....well not because of me anyway LOL

Sweet in black!!! how bright is it at night i get annoyed at my high beam indicator when im tucked in tight, Count me in ill take one for my 02 i have a tre and pc2 i run no2 but only a 35 shot that i run manually so i dont need it set up for a controller. LMK when i can pay you

Last edited:
Congrats on a great-looking product~

Very nice!!! Best wishes for lots of sales on these...it totally looks like a value at that price!

How much advance time do you need on these? I will be wanting the smart TRE in a red led and should be ready to order in a week or so, two at max.

Sweet in black!!! how bright is it at night i get annoyed at my high beam indicator when im tucked in tight, Count me in ill take one for my 02 i have a tre and pc2 i run no2 but only a 35 shot that i run manually so i dont need it set up for a controller. LMK when i can pay you

Its not blinding, but it is brighter than the high beam indicator, i am sure i could rig up a toggle switch for you for night time and dim it way down, would add a few bucks to the price but willing to customize it for you.

How much advance time do you need on these? I will be wanting the smart TRE in a red led and should be ready to order in a week or so, two at max.

Depending on what else i have going on I am telling people 1 week or less from payment received until its ready to ship.

With that said, I just used some window film tint last night on the lexan for these. It looks nice, but with the LED off not perfect as its hard to get all the tiny tiny bubbles out, you dont see if with it on.

I have a buddy helping me out with night shades type of stuff (he tints turn signal and brake light housings) and he is tinting some for me, that will be what i want to use for production, wont have those til next week some time.

Greg

Congrats on a great-looking product~

Very nice!!! Best wishes for lots of sales on these...it totally looks like a value at that price!

Thanks very much, ill see how it goes, i am not sure how long Ill be able to do them at this price, there is a lot of work and money going into them for not much profit.

I have the unit on my bike and can tell you that this product is great. Gear indicator is instant.

Back