Billet Gear Indicator Ready For New Homes

i rode it in super bright sun today even pulled it out and held in my hand up in the air while riding with sun directly on it, looks awesme! Can see it perfectly :)

Hoping to have the tinted (sprayed not a piece of film) this week sometime, then ill have some ready to ship out :)

Also hoping today or tomorrow to have some Red and Yellow LED's as well, the yellow is for my turbo bike :)

Flat black powdercoated aluminum housing is also available like in the pic for an additional $10. I personally like the way it looks better up on the dash being black vs raw. With the pieces by themselves the raw finish looks slicker, but once installed the black sort of disappears and doesn't stand out at all, like it was meant to be there (sumbliminal hint LOL)

So here are the new LEDs I got in today, purdy red and amber (guess whos turbo school bus the amber one is going on LOL)

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

Ok, I'm in for a black powder coated housing, bright blue LED, tinted, w/ smart TRE... were do I send my paypal :beerchug: PM me...

I am still waiting on tinted lexan for real, this is with a small piece of window tint which looks pretty good, but probably not as good as real tined lexan will.

Gear Based Controller (GBC6) is where i have the ordering info, once i have the tinted lexan stuff ready Ill update my site so you can pick natural or powder coated finish, and color etc, and tre or 1n23455 mod.

Greg

site is updated etc, I have sold a number of these this past month, they really are a neat piece in my opinion.

I wish I could afford one as I would love to update my Acumen.. How about a payment plan.. :whistle:

100 percent down 0 a minth ;)

What's the 109 have for a gps sensor? That wouldbe hard without a bike here
Posted via Mobile Device

Tre screws up the bikes ability to compensate for gear based fueling

The 1n23455 doesnt
Posted via Mobile Device

Smith your a friggin Mad genius. You surpassed yourself with the ECU re-flashing hardware but you didn't stop there. You were right back in you laboratory :beerchug::thumbsup::whistle:

I fear you are giving me too much credit, but thanks for the compliments LOL

I have been working on the GBC6 for a while now with Tony Finley and think its finally getting somewhere, hopefully it takes off :)

The ECU flashing I didn't crack the code, nor come up with software, just came in late in the game and was real excited about it and helped get tested hardware out there to the masses that would prefer not to build the stuff them self etc.

Thanks again, :cheerleader:

Greg

Back