Billet Gear Indicator Ready For New Homes

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
Got my re-flashed ECU in today and was able to verify proper signals going back to the stock ecu for a 1N23455 or Smart TRE De-restriction whatever you want.

I have a hardware change taking place in order to make both the gear based outputs (I assume 90% of people wont even want these) for boost or NOS control based on gear,

but this will serve perfect as a beautiful gear indicator that updates super fast, no false neutrals between gears etc.

Quick Night Video, my camera hates LEDs, they look crystal clear in person

www.boostbysmith.com/Videos/gbc6.wmv

GI8.jpg

2ndgear.jpg

Last edited:
At the moment going to try and keep the same MSRP as the GI PRO ($160), I think its more value for the money as it will do more and instant support from me, but hopefully it works out well for everyone.

The gear based outputs as an option will probably be another $40 once I have them ready to go shortly.

its actually a 1n23455 de-restriction, or if you really want ill make it smart tre 5n55555

yep $160 for that, or probably $200 for gear indicator with 6 ground outputs for boost control etc.

But I don't need to be un-restricted, remember its a 2000 low budet Busa.. :laugh:

doesnt matter I have to make up the signals going back to the ECU anyhow, so whether bike is restricted or not, i still have to come up with 5 seperate signals through our box to send back to the ecu

assuming these sell I will LOL :)

Lots and lots of time and money invested in these things now, happy to finally see something i can sell LOL

doesnt matter I have to make up the signals going back to the ECU anyhow, so whether bike is restricted or not, i still have to come up with 5 seperate signals through our box to send back to the ecu

Greg I wasn't trying for cheaper price just that I don't need un-restricted.. So i assume you do both?
I will be in for one as soon as we recoop from Mary being off from work. :thumbsup:

They will all either come 1N23455 or Smart TRE, on a 99-00 it wont make any difference as replacing 6th gear with 5th gear has no special timing stuff etc.

Guys, I worked very close with Greg on designing the billet housing. It is the only one on the market that you can get with an all billet alum. housing. It is not just a cover. This product is outstanding...... :thumbsup:

Again, HUGE THANKS TO THE MAN HIMSELF BRENDANP!!!

Just so you guys dont get confused, the gear indicator will show 6th gear on the display, just wont send 6th gear to your ECU, so you are not limited to 186 mph :)

Greg

there is a ton of time and money invested in these things,

I would love to build some up for new homes :lol:

Shameless bump :thumb:

Back