Flashed my first ECU today (pics inside)

Here are a couple of plug and play harnesses that go with this stuff

Air shifter harness that turns your ecu into a kill box using the horn button

the other is for nos stuff, window / wot / map switching harness

window.jpg

AirShifterHarness.jpg

OK, I feel like an idiot but why cant I install ECUEDIT? I've tryed to download and install it several times and it keeps saying "modual not found" or something like that? Please help, I'd like to play around witth it a bit to get comfortable before I have the money to buy this and screw anything up. ;)

yes, internet explorer...latest version, just updated a few weeks ago. When I download and save it, its an unrecognized file with no installer....if I try to install straight from the link, it says "modual not found". Hold on and I'll try again and give exact error.

ok, it says"error downloading dfshim.dll" the specified module could not be found. first time I've had this problem.??? Is this software only 5.46kb? Just making sure I'm getting the right thing.

Last edited:
i just downloaded it with no problem, probably a good idea to do a windows update then try again. its like 2.3 meg

OK, apparently you have to have the latest version of netframework in order to download. Thanks for the help. I got it now. ;)

By the way KML what's up, Mom says your a angry inch. I dont know what that means, but I feel so inadequate sometimes. :poke:

Ive only got 3 harnesses made up to go with them, going on vacation mon - wed with the family, should have all these ready to ship thursday or friday though.

If anyone needs one to ship monday i could build a harness though.

I will be keeping an eye on this. I have an 08 and would like this style of tuning, like Ls1 edit that I am use too!!!

Same answer as before guys are working on it this winter, will have to wait and see what happens
Posted via Mobile Device

everything went great on the dyno today.

made a best of 161 with cheesy d and d pipe, and 213 with a 38 jet

everything including window switch, wot switch, map switching all done with stock ECU :)

Back