Looking for last years cyclefest meet-n-greet pics

justin726

Registered
I was looking for some pics of the Meet N Greet that was held last year at Cyclefest in Copper Mountain Colorado. Anyone have any that they are willing to share with everyone? I'm having trouble finding the old posts with the pics. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, does anyone remember the name of the racer that led the ride up to Vail and back? I think there were a few other Busa members that went on that ride. Anyone remember his name.

Kevin Swhantz....led the 52 mph, 10 mile round trip "group ride" up Vail pass. Very lame. I tried to be a good boy and just hang with the rest...until a porche came around us and I had to answer the call and run him down. Never saw the bunch again. May hit Zukracer up for some pic's, I think Sony (kswaterbug) took a bunch of shots too. Fun festival, lots to do and nary a harley in site...a true sportbike event. However, it was cold & high. Busa ran awful.

I got most everything in my webshots directory....
cool.gif

I've got some as well.... you want me to post them or send them to you via email?

Yeah Kevin Swhantz was that guy. I knew it was something like that. It was a VERY tame ride. I stayed in line because that one guys girlfriend was on her Busa right in front of me. I was getting a little show because the wind kept blowing the back of her shirt up quite a ways.
biggrin.gif

Yeah Kevin Swhantz was that guy.  I knew it was something like that.  It was a VERY tame ride.  I stayed in line because that one guys girlfriend was on her Busa right in front of me.  I was getting a little show because the wind kept blowing the back of her shirt up quite a ways.  
biggrin.gif
Lucky dog... I stayed back at Copper Mtn and missed the ride. but from what I hear, I didn't miss much.

I've got some as well.... you want me to post them or send them to you via email?
You can just email them if you want. justin726@gmail.com Or post them. Whatever is easier for ya.

I was cleaning out my HD and some of the misc pics that I had saved from other people must have disappeard. I thought I saved them in the same folder as all the pics I took of the trip, but it obviousely didn't happen like that.

Much appreciated guys.

Dang...I didn't see the show. I always miss the good stuff....there would have still been a fight in my mind - chase down the car or stay and see the b**bies. B**bies win again.

Nah, I'm sticking with "lame"....my first thought was "all right! I get to watch and follow a pro's line" It turned out to be a noob's ride, slow and dangerous. Five miles up to a parking lot, sit and talk about who knows what, turn around, five miles back. Just not my kind of ride....Vail pass at 150+ was a gas, however.....

I didnt do any of the cyclefest events because i was too busy riding. my bike ran like a 750 in the thin air but,still better than anything else i could have been on.. pic is at the Royal gorge..

Bike___colorado_2005_pics_037a.JPG

Ok here we go... give me a few minutes as there are a few of them that I finally located....

registration.jpg

Back