Your 1 stop post for all the info...

KS almost stopped in wichita and gave ya a call, but we stayed at a place salina? or saline or something like that, wasnt too sure how far that was from your place

Should of give me a ring.... Its about 90 or so miles away! But, hey how often do you get to my neck of the woods. Sorry you had to use the river the other day! I wasn't thinking or I would have give you the key to our condo!

no prob KS, we were so tired, we fell asleep at 9 oclock. we drove to a hotel in denver and had a hot warm shower. i think next year its going to be resort for us

Good call, the price for the resort I believe to be Very Reasonable. Which included indoor parking and lots of amenity's.........

yah and not too mention being able to have a few drinks and not having to drive anywhere, i really did enjoy the whole experience though!!

I can hardly wait for next year, is it time!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

made it home yesterday from Iowa... was great to see everyone and was some good riding in SD
cool.gif

Here's one of mystery
laugh.gif
what was it you did for a living again Ty?
wink.gif

Rhythm_needlescanyon.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Glad to hear you made it back O'k Brian. I had a great time hangn out with you Playaz last weekend at the MeetnDrink and cant wait to do it again next year.  Also Brian thanks for informing me about the Iron Butt on the way back home from South Dakota. I rack'd up just a little over 1200 miles under 20 hrs on the way back home from South Dakota to Ohio, my azz iz still hurtn
laugh.gif

Hey Dan (Ur'It) I'll be flying out with the wife this weekend (Labor Day) to Phoenix and will be chill''n at the Legacy Golf Resort for a week in Phoenix, getting my relax while checking out a few local sites "(South Rim)". Hopefully we all can hook up and have dinner over the long weekend.  C'ya soon Playa !!

Ty

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125349233 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Man, I'm not even going to say what that cave looks like. I don't know where in the world you found that.
biggrin.gif

Glad to hear you made it back allright. Too bad we didn't get a good chance to snag those Suzuki banners.
wink.gif

oh but we did
wow.gif
we saw the guy that was pulling them down and snagged the ones he had
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

that "cave" is the road ... its needles hwy near mt rushmore and sent the pucker factor a little north for the evening.... next time, I'm riding that road during the day
laugh.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

Hey Justin, we got three Suzuki banners when we were checking out Monday morning, one for Midnight, Zukrac'r, and myself .
super.gif

Good thing I saw the LEO's parked outside of the club before we started to do what we shouldnt have thought of doing that night.
tounge.gif
cool.gif

Hey Brian, I'll pm you my address so you can give me the shipping cost of how much it will be for you to send me my Suzuki banner.

Hey Zuk & Rhythm, sorry I couldn't meet up with you guys... looks like you had a good time! If you rode Needles Hwy in the dark I am kinda glad I couldn't make it!! The cave that Rhythm is hiding in is called "Eye of the Needle". Not quite as scary in the daylight..
biggrin.gif

88__Medium_.jpg

yeah, looks a bit different at night
wink.gif

Thanks for posting that pic up
cool.gif
We started at Mt. Rushmore and then took Iron Mnt road (??) over to Custer Park 16a where we found a heard of elk in the road, then over to needles then back up to Rapid on 16. I'd say that its much more fun during the day
wow.gif

Dave and Sandie just chilln on their way back home from Copper Mt. !

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125417709 -->

Dave_and_Sandie_chilln_11.jpg

This women is down by law all the way, Playaz,  you're a lucky man Dave
super.gif

Hey Sandie, I bet the flight into Denver couldnt hold a candle to the scenery on the way back.  I hope you enjoyed the long ride back home .

Holla
Ty

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125420718 -->

Rhythm_Sandie_at_copper_mt..jpg

Where is that needle road located? got some time coming up and might want to head up there and ride it...

Herez Chev in Red amazed by the bumpn system, and myself giving a quik walk through on Pimpologoy 101 to a passing  groupie.  
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125436318 -->

Rhythm_and_Chev_chilln_11.jpg

Back