Your 1 stop post for all the info...

Thanks for posting that one! Had a blast, looking forward to next year! Todd sorry to hear about the wheel bearing. Seems things aren't going in your direction this weekend....

yeah, sundays ride was pretty good.... I headed back the way we went up and got some pics, some yummy buffalo jerky and some new shades
cool.gif
while everyone else went around the loop. hear it was a great ride for the second half, little fast in some spots huh there KS
laugh.gif
wink.gif

This afternoon I headed up to Sturgis for a bit, right as I got into town the freakin bottom dropped out of the sky with HUGE rain drops and some fairly large hail, so I ducked into the Sturgis HD dealer for some shelter and a cool hat
smile.gif

After realizing that the shirts there were cool, but kinda pricey, I recalled that Todd told me dang near everywhere in the area has the event shirts, so I headed down into the town and smoozed with this cute chick at another shop.... somehow it worked out, I got 6 shirts, 4 patches, 4 bandanas for $55 ... coulda got more but didnt have any other space in the tank bag
laugh.gif

Tomorrow Rhythm should be up and then we are riding some of the local roads, then hooking up with BusainSD for either a ride or some dinner or both
cool.gif

sturgishd.jpg

laugh.gif

cool.gif

Hey Drew where was I in the list man i was there
tounge.gif
it's all good man

the turnout was about what i expected granted there was a few others i woulda thought came but oh well can't always have the cake and eat it too right

I would like to Give a VERY BIG SHOUT OUT to MOONDOG AND ZUKRACER.
Moondog for letting me use his trailer and tools for alittle leaky repair on my bike
mad.gif

And To ZukRacer for comeing back out into the Booneys at a very late night to come rescue me from the cold and the coyoties

Both of you have definatly made my christmas card list this year thats for sure

I had an awesome time at Cycle fest even thought i did not get to partake in as much stuff as i would of liked cause of bike probs or just bad timing. First off a very lousy start off Wensday with a fire in a neighbors field, Next My new Woodcraft statercover is seeping fluid so my bike is marking it's territory like a harley
blush.gif
. And then of course on the way back home after carving up some very tasty roads with Rythm and seeing that boy lean his bike to where he scrapped his exhaust can that boy is more then just a pimp now man
cool.gif

I'm bussiling across Wyoming trying to make up time me and Rythm had used up in the route we took which would definatly not change man it was great rolling with him. So i'm clipping along ranging in speeds of 75+++++ we will say when i get to the middle of now where with a funny feeling in my gut so i begin to slow down as soon as im in the 60mph and under area my bike rear end violently starts shaking around i'm like oh man did i do one of them mystery tire blow outs. I manage to bring the bike safely to a stop near a small town with street lights on the main road. I get off to look and my tire is fine so i don't get it.
rock.gif
Get back on my bike and ride a bit and it's wobbling still. Pull back under the lights and i see grease all over the brake side of my wheel. and Look today and see hardly any bearing left
wow.gif
Lucky i didn't loose it i count myself lucky there. So Late night rescue mission From Zukracer i sleep for 2 hours on the ground when i wake back up it's like damn hella cold so i now limp my bike to the nearest rest area 8 miles down the road and wait in the warmth for Zuk to show up. Load up and get the heck outta the stick again.

SO again thanks Zuk for going outta his Way and moondog for the help also.

I'll have pics to add of mine and Rythms adventure through The rocky mountain park and some interesting riding fun also
smile.gif

Just glad to be home safe and had a chance to put some faces to the names and get some riding in with the people defintly hope we can do this again sometime and i hope that i will be able to attend also. The next time thought i think i will be hauling my bike
wink.gif

Well it was nice almost meeting ya'll!  
laugh.gif
Guess I should have asked for that list of phone #'s as well....  after I got some grub I couldn't find anyone but a couple of local guys up in the Village.

Glad everyone is making it home safely though!
reean

p.s. ~ did someone say Chev was there?  i wanted to give him a hard time for standing me up in Denver on Thursday night!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

busagirl, sorry about that....by Sat afternoon, we were so spread out it would have been hard to round us all up. Cell phones were hit and miss as we rode. I would like to say thanks to the Mile High club for the tee-shirts and all they did. Sorry for the turn out, I was suprized myself, we figured at least 40 would make it. Chev982 was there, I finally met him on Sat am, him and some others were camped down at Heaton Bay. On the bright side, you may have been "consumed" by all us hopped-up busa riders on this board if we were all together!!!!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

busagirl, missed ya at the event! Had a blast in your neck of the woods. Your very lucky to be that close to all the great roads.........

Would like to give a shout out to one of our newest members... Busa Devil! Welcome to the Org! Had a blast riding with you up in the mountains. Bike looks sweet. I have to admit thats my favorite color..........
smile.gif

Made it back home today. Had a super time. It was great to meet all you board members, ks-waterbug, zukracer, chev, MrGxr, MBinSD and everybody else whose names I can't remember. Also kudos to Scott from MHBO for organizing the meet and raffle. Yahoo!! I won the Ironbutt award!!
laugh.gif
Planning for next years meet already.

So glad to hear you and the Mrs made it home! Thanks for the drinks at the cook-out, got a hankering now for that Canadian stuff....
smile.gif

i was just taking my time lol, i told them that i had truck problems, really mark and i were having a blast at this go-cart rental place, ill post pic when i get home

Chev, glad to hear you made it.... Hey sorry I didn't get your call on Sunday til late that evening! Went riding most of the day; Hope you found someone to borrow a shower from.

So glad to hear you and the Mrs made it home! Thanks for the drinks at the cook-out, got a hankering now for that Canadian stuff....
smile.gif
Thanks KS. It was a great trip. Beautiful scenery, friendly people and only a 5 minute rainshower for the whole trip back. I'll see what I can do about shipping you a couple dozen cases of that canuck beer. lol
laugh.gif

Back