Your 1 stop post for all the info...

Where is that needle road located? got some time coming up and might want to head up there and ride it... [/QUOTE]

Couldnt tell ya, Playa ! I was following Zukrac'r blindly through the night
wow.gif
. Hopefully BusaSD,Todd (MidnightBusa) or Zukrac'r (Brian) will chime in soon and give you the dircections. Your gonna love it !!!!

Needles is up near mt rushmore and crazy horse... think its hwy87 or 89 or something, cant miss it but basically you just need to do the loop we did... I'll post a pic of the map here later today
cool.gif

Where is that needle road located? got some time coming up and might want to head up there and ride it...
Here is a link to some pics from a ride I took on Iron Mountain Road and Needles Hwy. Iron Mountain starts near Mt. Rushmore (US-16). Needles Hwy. is listed as State Hwy. 87 on a map.

I will see I can get a map of the area posted up. Hopefully I can catch some better luck & get things planned out if you make it out this way!!
cool.gif

Help solve the great mystery..... What Rhythm does for a living. I started a post

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125425382 -->

Hmmmm, I thought we were going to let this one rest, Sonny
laugh.gif

Loose lipz, sink ship !
wink.gif

yeah thats the ones
cool.gif

and a note, make sure your butt gets gas BEFORE you roll down those roads ... there aint shid out there except crap gas to be had
mad.gif
I learned the hard way
sad.gif

I must admit BusainSD has excellent taste in gear.
super.gif
biggrin.gif

Icon Baby !!!!

zukracer
Hayabusa Master

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:2.23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah thats the ones

and a note, make sure your butt gets gas BEFORE you roll down those roads ... there aint shid out there except crap gas to be had   I learned the hard way   [/QUOTE]

laugh.gif

Aint that the truth, Playa.  Zukrac'r just  made it by a couple of minutes before the lil ladies up on the hill at the gas pump closed up.

85 octane was the only type of fuel up there.
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125430690 -->

Where is that needle road located? got some time coming up and might want to head up there and ride it...
Here is a link to some pics from a ride I took on Iron Mountain Road and Needles Hwy. Iron Mountain starts near Mt. Rushmore (US-16). Needles Hwy. is listed as State Hwy. 87 on a map.

I will see I can get a map of the area posted up. Hopefully I can catch some better luck & get things planned out if you make it out this way!!  
cool.gif
nice pics, looks like a definite place to visit... thx

Back