Let's see your daily drivers..

My old DD. 1500rwhp TTZ06

69BAB63B-024B-4C42-9769-1EE7FC50B64D.jpeg

046B9E33-DD21-45CE-803E-1C9741D8FD13.jpeg

My neck n lumbar cant really do bikes anymore. I can but man I am in such a bad mood after. I bought a 2003 procharged mustang GT. Pulls really hard. Rides worse than any car Ive ever had in my life. Ive had it a week and I am not in love with it at all
I had a mineral Grey Cobra for awhile. Overall a terrible driving car. Hard to believe my fox body rides better with the drag suspension and anti roll bar always connected.

Had a 01 Bullitt. After a few thousand in suspension mods it drove ok....lol
The new Bullitt is a serious car.....a guy down the street has one...

My buddy just bought a '20 GT with the PP1 package and it's pretty serious in it's own right...

Crazily enough, he was going to get a GT500 but the roads around here just wouldn't support it so he filled the MSRP sheet on a GT

The new Bullitt is a serious car.....a guy down the street has one...

My buddy just bought a '20 GT with the PP1 package and it's pretty serious in it's own right...

Crazily enough, he was going to get a GT500 but the roads around here just wouldn't support it so he filled the MSRP sheet on a GT
That new one is really nice. I’ve looked at them a few times. Want a C7Z but the wife has been drooling over a drop top 64 mustang since she was a kid. Think that will be my next project when I do one.

861E9070-7C77-4BC1-A014-056759A7B7E0.jpeg

My truck 5 years ago. It's been leveled, lowered, lifted, back to leveled and back to lowered again over 10years Don't let me around tools.

Back