What's Your Daily Driver?

Love My HHR.....
I rented one of those and I can see why you like it... Nice ride, decent power and you get sort of the old school "chopped hot rod" feel with the windows the way they are.. I wish they had a larger motor for them (towing).

I also rented a the Chrysler version (PT Cruiser)and hated it. (felt cheap)

yea it`s a HEMI.
cool.gif
took those stupid bars of the bed as soon as i got it home and did a spray-in liner.

my_new_hemi.jpg

Glad to see there are some other L owners on here. Ever checkout NLOC, im on there also (DocDrop) same as here.
laugh.gif
Yeah....I've let my membership slip...I wonder if BigD will let me keep my member number, lol.  Makes me wonder what number I am/was...looks like #837.  I used to frequent F150online back in the day when it was like this board...It kinda went to hell a couple years back and I haven't really been back since.

I'd like to try and get caught up with what is going on with the Lightnings.  I haven't heard much since right about when the Whipples finally were readily available and Johnny finally released his long tubes.....Shoot me a PM if you care to bring me up to speed, plus it would be interesting to hear what you have done to your truck as well.

My screen name is Zbornac on both NLOC and F150...
Yeah i don't visit f150 very often either. I have slipped on checking out NLOC as well but i do visit a few times a week. Yeah things are def changing in the L market place. I just wish the prices would come down on them, sure could use a long block
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

2004 Chevy Suburban Z71 LOADED, 2004 Mazda RX8 for when Im runnin late for work
beerchug.gif

Back