Am I getting old?

BowDown

Registered
Well I'm 26. I own a house, truck/car/bike... After driving around in my girlfriend's town and country minivan.. I would have to say I really am growing fond of that vehicle. Very practical with the stow-n-go seating, gets reasonably good mileage for the size of the vehicle (23-26mpg). I'm actually thinking of trading in my 2000 F350 CrewCab, Dually, Diesel, 4x4 truck towards a slightly used 2006-7 black town and country limited.
whistling.gif

My truck books for like 16.5k, but with the truck market I would be happy to get payoff for it.. which is 10.5k... the van is 14k. Am I nuts? Am I really thinking of getting a minivan? What's next... kids? Haha!
ohthedrama.gif

The truck only gets like 13mpg... and with diesel being 5.10/gal here I really need to do something. My car isn't road worthy.. gotta do a couple things to get it back on the road... But my focus would be something I could use to help out with the fuel costs commuting. But I really need a vehicle to haul 4x8 sheets, studs, small appliances and stuff for my house renovations.

Guidance?

Sold my town&Country a few months ago, now I'm trying to convince the girl to get rid of one of our truck for another one.

I drove a hi-top conversion van for years. About the handiest thing I ever drove.

You mst be getting old, you posted this thread already what did you forget? geez
beerchug.gif

It sucks when we replace style with practicality.

start planning your "midlife crisis" NOW so you won't get blindsided by it
smile.gif

Throw a baby seat in the back,a baby on board sign in the window, and a "my kid is an honor student at so-n-so school" bumper sticker on the back and turn in your man card at the nearest biker bar................It's over for you bro.

Oh wait, you still gotta Busa- your excused
beerchug.gif

argue.gif

lurk.gif

The busa is not going anywhere! Besides... that's the only reason my girlfriend is with me.  
bowdown.gif
Well that and my manhood.  
beerchug.gif

I think this will be good for me. I had the truck for 2.5 years.. the car I've had for like almost 7 years. Will be a nice change of pace. Bike for fun, van for everything else. Wonder what kind of stereo I can fit in this thing. lol.

We all have times in our lifes that we make sacrafices. I remeber having a mini van when my boy's were small baseball hockey, dances etc. When they started driving I bought a sport car and a new bike. My youngest s 23 NOW THAT IS OLD. You got a long time to go and many events before you worry about getting old youngster.

Back