What's Your Daily Driver?

Here's my daily driver.. 2000 Ford Lightning

MytruckLaunching2.jpg
Hey there, how YOU doin'!!?
ThumbsUp.gif

its in the back ground. NOT the trailer 9.9 mpg V10

2275828314_df1477f9cb_b.jpg
[/url]
Ahhh, another V10 guy! The wife drives an 06 Fusion, its a pretty cool little car. I have a Ford F250 with the big mud tires and the V-10...i get about 8mpg. Lucky for me i have the choice between that or th 06 Crown Vic for the cold or rainy days. Ill try to post pics tomorrow
8 mpg? holy cow! You should be getting better than me! Maybe it's cause I drive like an old man

Last edited by a moderator:
depends on my mood 07 busa...08 600cbr...04 mustang gt...04 f150 mostly prefer the busa who would have guessed?
thumb_up.gif

ThumbsUp.gif
I love those. What kind of times does it turn?
I was about to tell you about World Ford Challenge at ORP, but I guess they moved it back to St. Louis this year. You wanna see some Lightning's that move, head on out when it comes to town....

On paper mine should be in the low 12s. Never have gotten to a track, just did all kinds of goodies to it while in school..intake, exhaust, pullies, ported blower, chip, blah blah blah.

To each his own Jaddie; I'm all for everyone driving what they want and love  
smile.gif

...I've always made it my personal mission to NOT fall prey to the whole "minivan soccer mom" stereotype and so far, I'm doing pretty good...  
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
Sound like Jenny. She wont even go near a minivan. We are both "truck" people. Where do the kids sit? Just throw them in the bed.
whistling.gif
That's how we traveled as kids, maybe that's whats wrong with me now.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Here's my daily driver.. 2000 Ford Lightning

MytruckLaunching2.jpg
ThumbsUp.gif
 I love those. What kind of times does it turn?
Whats up Chris, It runs 12.30's @ 110 1/4mile. My 60 ft times suck since its lowered 2/4 so i don't get the weight tranfer i really need. ^0ft times are only like 1.79-1.82 which suck. If i raised it back up i think i can pull some high 1.6 60fts with it and be real close to the 11 sec club
thumb_up.gif

Glad to see there are some other L owners on here. Ever checkout NLOC, im on there also (DocDrop) same as here.
laugh.gif
Yeah....I've let my membership slip...I wonder if BigD will let me keep my member number, lol. Makes me wonder what number I am/was...looks like #837. I used to frequent F150online back in the day when it was like this board...It kinda went to hell a couple years back and I haven't really been back since.

I'd like to try and get caught up with what is going on with the Lightnings. I haven't heard much since right about when the Whipples finally were readily available and Johnny finally released his long tubes.....Shoot me a PM if you care to bring me up to speed, plus it would be interesting to hear what you have done to your truck as well.

My screen name is Zbornac on both NLOC and F150...

Back