2006-2007 smartest state. see where yours ranks

You do all notice where my fair state Ranks.

Alright # 1 in two catagories since yesterday.

(TIMMYDUCK @ Nov. 02 2006,05:10) You do all  notice where my fair state Ranks.

Alright # 1 in two catagories since yesterday.
Bunch of syrup chuggers...
tounge.gif

(BusaBret @ Nov. 02 2006,04:52) Alabama 43rd? I was suprised to see that(dripping with sarcasm)!!!
Dead gummit BusaBret aint ya got no cents...we be in 45th place not 43rd. Witch aint so bad cuz 45 is more than 43 so that make us better dontcha think?

wink.gif

See I was just trying to show how dumb we are. Maybe I am the dumb one!! Dang I got showed up by a blond. Guess that really shows my IQ. 43 or 45 when your that low who cares???

Can't help but notice that the top States are around the area called "New England"
jump9.gif

Since I'm from Georgia and if I wanted to move to Vermont That would make their smart level go down a notch right ?

redneck20swimming20hole201__Small_.jpg

There is no way Illinois ranks behind Kentucky in anything but basketball (and football this year). That is illegal.

(Busa Dude @ Nov. 02 2006,11:21) Since I'm from Georgia and if I wanted to move to Vermont That would make their smart level go down a notch right ?
well that's what i did to alabama when i moved from tennessee.

(BusaBret @ Nov. 02 2006,08:58) See I was just trying to show how dumb we are. Maybe I am the dumb one!! Dang I got showed up by a blond. Guess that really shows my IQ.  43 or 45 when your that low who cares???
Awww ....don't feel so bad about being showed up by a blonde, I got my education in Tx!

All kidding aside. It really sucks that we are so low on the the "list".

I love Alabama. The people here are some of the friendliest I have ever meet. I would like to see our number move up a notch or 20!

RTR!

(thepushercg @ Nov. 02 2006,12:48)
(Busa Dude @ Nov. 02 2006,11:21) Since I'm from Georgia and if I wanted to move to Vermont That would make their smart level go down a notch right ?
well that's what i did to alabama when i moved from tennessee.
That was a good choice (ROLL TIDE !)

They should break it down just a little more, I am sitting over here in Panama City and I am surrounded by Motards. This place is UCLA ( un-developed corner of lower Alabama ). Hell it seems like every fourth of fifth person I meet is a realative of Slingblade.
iamwithstupid.gif

actually i was sent to bama to lead them to the light and see the truth. i have done a great job of that so far. just a little more time and all of bama will bleed orange and shout rocky top all day long and have visions of smokey at night in there dreams.

(deldewey @ Nov. 02 2006,09:15) Can't help but notice that the top States are around the area called "New England"
jump9.gif
Yeah, at least in Alabama we are smarter than voting for people like Kerry and Kennedy - and I notice those states are at the top!

Now, if we were only smart enough to find a way to get all those SUPER SMART yankees to stay up there!
wink.gif

Hang on, gotta go turn up this Skynrd song...

(thepushercg @ Nov. 02 2006,10:05) actually i was sent to bama to lead them to the light and see the truth. i have done a great job of that so far. just a little more time and all of bama will bleed orange and shout rocky top all day long and have visions of smokey at night in there dreams.
Them's Fight'n words!!!

Busa_Bash_074.jpg

39 Michigan   that would explain our current economy!
people are leaving the area daily,
i`m leaving to!

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Nov. 02 2006,11:09)
(thepushercg @ Nov. 02 2006,10:05) actually i was sent to bama to lead them to the light and see the truth. i have done a great job of that so far. just a little more time and all of bama will bleed orange and shout rocky top all day long and have visions of smokey at night in there dreams.
Them's Fight'n words!!!
Yep, thats my wife ladies and gentlemen....

Start a fight and then shove me out there to fix it!

Maybe them Texans are smarter'n us....

29 Florida -2.90 36 7

Florida public schools suck, have my kids in private....

Back