2006-2007 smartest state. see where yours ranks

Hmmm... Maybe since we Californians are at the bottom we can measure finacial strength of the states. I beleive California by itself would rank 8th or 9th in the world amoung Nations.
beerchug.gif

(YH2K @ Nov. 02 2006,13:24)
(BlondeOnaBusa @ Nov. 02 2006,11:09)
(thepushercg @ Nov. 02 2006,10:05) actually i was sent to bama to lead them to the light and see the truth. i have done a great job of that so far. just a little more time and all of bama will bleed orange and shout rocky top all day long and have visions of smokey at night in there dreams.
Them's Fight'n words!!!
Yep, thats my wife ladies and gentlemen....

Start a fight and then shove me out there to fix it!

Maybe them Texans are smarter'n us....
there are a few pockets of resistance left.
the assimilation will continue.
after tennessee puts an end to lsu saturday you will see the power of ut football.

now if by accident ut loses we will forget i ever posted this.

Note that by moving from California to New Mexico, my wife and I raised the NM rating by 5 points. CA, of course, lost a point. Harder to affect the rating of a larger population state!
biggrin.gif

poke.gif

--Wag--

Arkansas 32nd ? I'd need to see the criteria....
all_coholic.gif
I figured somewhere in the last five. At least we're ahead of Oklahoma! We've got some great chemistry majors...all cookin' meth in the deerwoods
AAAssjani.gif
jump9.gif

Little town in Arkansas, trooper stops an ole' boy for speeding......walks up to the car, says "son, you got an ID? Ole'boy looks up at the trooper and says "bout what?"
jump9.gif

DAYUM IT!! I keep checking back and Texas is still 25th. I read a magazine today why aint we smarter? That Fuc*ing Jon Kerry was right....we are are going to end up stuck somewhere.
all_coholic.gif

Actually Oklahoma is the smartest State  
wow.gif
. Why
wink.gif
, because we lull you into thinking we're No. #36 so you'll move somewhere else when your looking to move
laugh.gif

Geezzzzzzz, this rural open plains life is GREAT
tounge.gif

(Projekt @ Nov. 01 2006,23:38) I just want to know how West Virginia Oklahoma and Kentucky did not end up #50, 49, and 48...
I guess I must have helped the WV rankings by getting all the way to the 9th grade before I dropped out to help with the family moonshine business.

(Revlis @ Nov. 01 2006,13:20) I am skeptical...  We can discuss methodology all day, but I see several states there that from personal experiance are in direct contradiction to this supposed survey/report/chart.

It is unlikely...NO IMPOSSIBLE that Florida, and some of these other Southern states finish ahead of Utah, Colorado, etc...  Impossible.  I dunno what imaginary Data was used, but states with classically low test scores and High scholl graduation rates do not rate higher than states with traditionally HIGH Scores and Graduation rates...
Don't be a cry-baby,,,,At least we're not living in a Desert!!!
jump9.gif

(moondog @ Nov. 03 2006,10:20) Little town in Arkansas, trooper stops an ole' boy for speeding......walks up to the car, says "son, you got an ID? Ole'boy looks up at the trooper and says "bout what?"  
jump9.gif
Nice!

That reminds me of one....

A nice southern lady is up north visiting friends. While there she attends a fancy dinner and is talking to the other upper crust type ladies who are at the table with her.

She asks the other ladies at the table "So, where are yall from"?
One of the ladies snaps at her, "I dont know where you are from, but up here, we are educated and we do not end our sentences with prepositions"!

The southern lady, a little embarrassed, clears her throat and says "I am so very sorry ma'm, allow me to re-phrase my question". "So, where are yall from..... b!tch"!

beerchug.gif

(YH2K @ Nov. 04 2006,13:51)
(moondog @ Nov. 03 2006,10:20) Little town in Arkansas, trooper stops an ole' boy for speeding......walks up to the car, says "son, you got an ID? Ole'boy looks up at the trooper and says "bout what?"  
jump9.gif
Nice!

That reminds  me of one....

A nice southern lady is up north visiting friends. While there she attends a fancy dinner and is talking to the other upper crust type ladies who are at the table with her.

She asks the other ladies at the table "So, where are yall from"?
One of the ladies snaps at her, "I dont know where you are from, but up here, we are educated and we do not end our sentences with prepositions"!

The southern lady, a little embarrassed, clears her throat and says "I am so very sorry ma'm, allow me to re-phrase my question". "So, where are yall from..... b!tch"!

beerchug.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
super.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back