Ok, so let's see your fish tanks

Fish keeping is fun...been doing it since I was 11...

I've posted up tons of pics of my adventures in salt-water reef keeping here, the mishaps, the rogue crab that must have hitch-hiked her way on a piece of live rock, then grew and grew until she was two fisting my turbo snails as soon as I'd put 'em in. I kept wondering why they'd disappear so quickly. :laugh:

I loved the reef tank, but in the end, it was just too much for me to keep up with. I had a yellow-eyed tang that lived out his days until late last year and finally passed away; longest I'd ever had a fish - 8 years. Once he was gone, I dismantled everything and revamped the tank to accomodate cichlids. They're just as colorful as the salt water guys, breed like crazy and are very hearty. I do miss all of the corals and inverts, but I had to take an easier route to fishkeeping...

Sorry they're not the best quality, but these are extracts from a video taken with my DroidX :whistle: This is a 120 gallon tank in my kitchen :thumbsup:

Tank.jpg

Tank2.jpg

Tank3.jpg

Va I saw all the pics and read all the threads BlueHaya linked. Saw the hitchhiker crab too :)
All awesome stuff in those threads. I already need a bigger tank as the two Black Moors my daughter got are getting fat!

Va I saw all the pics and read all the threads BlueHaya linked. Saw the hitchhiker crab too :)
All awesome stuff in those threads. I already need a bigger tank as the two Black Moors my daughter got are getting fat!

I didn't have the heart to kill that crab...we tore the tank apart and got her out, took her to the guy I bought the live rock from so he could have her :laugh: I often wonder what poor soul ended up with her :whistle:

Back