Ok, so let's see your fish tanks

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
This is something I haven't seen here before?

Grandpa sent my kids two FREE fish tanks :rofl:
Like a FREE puppy, nothing is.....I've already got more chems than I know what to do with and I've spent a few bucks on the little boogers as well.
But the kids seem to like them. So here they are. Two 1.5 gallon tanks. Each one has it's own pump and light and lids. The kids picked out the structures.
We got one catfish, two fiddler crabs and two other fish in each one. I know it's a lot for a 1.5 gal tank but I change the water once a week and monitor levels of other things daily. So far so good. One month and no casualties. Well we did have one crab pass and I thought Adam would be more bummed but it was actually fun for him to give the crab a flush. Now he's checking them all the time saying 'I think he's dead I wanna flush em' :laugh:

Anyway here they are let's see yours.....
2bc92ac4.jpg

a725ebaa.jpg

c9adf3bb.jpg

51c1f1b4.jpg

8e4aa6a6.jpg

Really? Haven't seen one since I've been here?

Maybe try a search.

There are some guys/gals on here with incredible tanks Blanca.

They will blow yer mind,especially the salt water stuff.

Tanks are great.I've had dozens over the years,enjoy the new hobby.:beerchug:

RSD.

Maybe try a search.

There are some guys/gals on here with incredible tanks Blanca.

They will blow yer mind,especially the salt water stuff.

Tanks are great.I've had dozens over the years,enjoy the new hobby.:beerchug:

RSD.

Well mine are obviously the coolest tanks anyone has ever had and nobody else's could compare but I still wanna see em. :laugh:

Here's a pic of my bosses 55gal salt water tank. All the coral is living.
He's getting a 95gal soon!
971abe0a.jpg

Well mine are obviously the coolest tanks anyone has ever had and nobody else's could compare but I still wanna see em. :laugh:

Here's a pic of my bosses 55gal salt water tank. All the coral is living.
He's getting a 95gal soon!
971abe0a.jpg

See what I mean Bro. If the tank people post up you will see some neat stuff.

RSD.

That's what I wanna see. Like my fish my tanks I'm sure will grow.
They are already getting big and I'm getting attached to 'whiskers' 'Mr and Mrs Claws'
'fatso' the black moor and the rest so I'm sure I'll have 10gal which will turn into a 20gal and before I know it my tank will look like the above 55gal. Or the wife will get her way and put them in the big tank we have out back, the lake! :rofl: as she says.

I hear DEMMYM has a nice size fish tank he's been working and so far He has only managed to get it filled. :laugh:

I have a 125 gallon fresh water tank. I used to have a lot of nice fish and a red tailed cat fish in the tank. All I have left is a very large red tailed catfish named Clyde. He outgrew every fish in the tank then ate them. Anybidy with fresh water fish knows what a plecostamus catfish is, it looks like an armor plated catfish. Well, I have 4 of them, about 6" long. Clyde ate them too. The catfish us now 20" long. I feed him dry pellet dog food. I have given up trying to keep the tank decorated with plants and rocks. Clyde digs everything up and moves the stuff where he wants them.

Are any hobbies inexpensive?

Keeps the pics coming...the salt water fish have such bright colors...it is neat to see the tank come to life when the lights are on for awhile.

Last years pics. Still a work in progress. I might be finished this year with the water fall. I guess this quallifies as a fish tank. Dont see too many lets see your back yard landscaping projects so , I guess i'll cram this one in there:laugh:

Pond pic 2010 024.jpg

Pond pic 2010 027.jpg

Pond pic 2010 028.jpg

Pond pic 2010 031.jpg

I have a 125 gallon fresh water tank. I used to have a lot of nice fish and a red tailed cat fish in the tank. All I have left is a very large red tailed catfish named Clyde. He outgrew every fish in the tank then ate them. Anybidy with fresh water fish knows what a plecostamus catfish is, it looks like an armor plated catfish. Well, I have 4 of them, about 6" long. Clyde ate them too. The catfish us now 20" long. I feed him dry pellet dog food. I have given up trying to keep the tank decorated with plants and rocks. Clyde digs everything up and moves the stuff where he wants them.

I hate to do it to you Bro.....but....

:worthless:

Da Rubbah.

Last years pics. Still a work in progress. I might be finished this year with the water fall. I guess this quallifies as a fish tank. Dont see too many lets see your back yard landscaping projects so , I guess i'll cram this one in there:laugh:

Your Notright..:poke:

I hate to do it to you Bro.....but....

Da Rubbah.

Rubbs right..we need pics of Clyde...:laugh:

Nice !!!

last years pics. Still a work in progress. I might be finished this year with the water fall. I guess this quallifies as a fish tank. Dont see too many lets see your back yard landscaping projects so , i guess i'll cram this one in there:laugh:

Back