Lazy drivers..

Bumblebee

Donating Member
Registered
Soooo, my rant for the day.

It's winter here and people just don't get the requirement to clear their windows and lights...we call them "rolling snowbanks." When you get behind them on the hiway, the snow on their vehicles blows off (sort of) right into your line of sight.

I see them driving around with a small hole in the snow/ice on their windshield to see out of and usually they are in a rush so using signal lights are an option (if you can even see them).

I am OCD and make sure my pick up truck is completely cleared before it moves..I figure if I can do that with a full sized truck someone can at least clear their little car.

The police can (and should) stop them and have them clear their cars (it's in our hiway traffic act) but they are so busy investigating accidents which many of these drivers caused they don't have the time. That, and they are probably busy reading "donut daily."

I think people like that should be forced to strip down to their birthday suit and forced to clean their cars off then roll around in it!

Back