Let's see your daily drivers..

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Here's my daily. 2010 Silverado. I just lowered 3/6 with helper bags on 24's. I dig it. I gained 2-3 mpg and it actually handles now.
359E1A26-740F-48C8-8F49-1C3C78CB34DF.jpeg

2004 Lincoln Navigator. 182k miles on the clock right now. Been to British Columbia 5 times so far driving from Miami. Even probably a mile or two from @rubbersidedown's home before I had a Hayabusa and spoke to all of you guys. It's not great on fuel averaging 12MPG but handles great, good power, and very comfortable inside.
FullSizeRender-1.jpeg

Here's my daily. 2010 Silverado. I just lowered 3/6 with helper bags on 24's. I dig it. I gained 2-3 mpg and it actually handles now.
View attachment 1629513
Level and low,looks sweet. I raised the front on my now gone Ram3500 T-D. Level is the way to run. Silver Silverado :thumbsup:
2008 GMC Yukon Denali. 22" black wheels coming this spring.View attachment 1629516
The Denali editions are very cool. The wheels will look dope.
Yam's and Honda are tha way to go with scooters. Been working on a few of lately.Japanese,Chinese,you name it. My buddy who's losing his shop was a Hyosung dealer.Bikes and scooters. He used to ride one of the scooters back and forth to work. I was at a red light one day,looked in my mirror and saw a scooter coming up way to qwik...the guy was 20 feet from the stop line when he pulls off a big "stoppie" :laugh: it was my bud,he has no fear.
2004 Lincoln Navigator. 182k miles on the clock right now. Been to British Columbia 5 times so far driving from Miami. Even probably a mile or two from @rubbersidedown's home before I had a Hayabusa and spoke to all of you guys. It's not great on fuel averaging 12MPG but handles great, good power, and very comfortable inside.
View attachment 1629533
Navi's are way cool. You have all the neatest toyz.:super: 5 times "in my 'hood". Hopefully next time we have a chance to visit,
Rubb.

7 years old Jim,looks like it just came off the showroom floor. WoW clean. :thumbsup:
'Course there is nothing wrong with the 650HP Vette either...:drool:
Rubb.
Thanks LOL that picture was from when it came off the showroom floor. She still looks pretty good but starting to show her age.

Back