Busa as a daily driver anyone?

Welcome to the board DeGrade!

I ride my daily. 2 miles to my school every day and 70 mile round trip to my side job 3-4 times a week.

We buy these ladies to ride!
blush.gif

oh yeah, BigDawg, you live in NC man the weather forecast is the same for the next 4months....... 30% chance of widely scattered afternoon/evening thunderstorms with isolated heavy concentrations, potentially causing small hail and damaging winds.  Otherwise hot, humid with the possibility of scattered clouds

biggrin.gif

cool.gif
wink.gif
ices_rofl.gif
you're right...slight chance of tornadoes/hurricanes every Tues/Thurs and Sat afternoon, sink holes expected Friday night near Wal-Mart, Lightning possible near the local Shopping mall.....MAN GET IT RIGHT!!!!! Should have been a meterologist! Hit the nail on the head Zuk.

Welcome to the addiction DeGrade. I ride when I dont have to get the little one from day care. Basically Thursday and Fridays. If I could it will be everday. The weekends are mine for the riding no matter what.

Orlando HUH? Need to get you on the ride with the rest of us Florida riders.
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the awesome feedback guys , i'll be sure to hang around here more often,after reading a lot about the busa yesterday i had to oportunity to ride one myself there is little i can say about the bike the name speaks for itself great bike and damn i tought my gixxer was fast.... :/

MMG

Haven't driven the cage in 3 weeks,with my tank bag and backpack strapped to the passenger seat, I am good for days.

I ride my 04 anytime the weather is good. Some may say I'm crazy, but my commute is 90 miles oneway.
wink.gif

I've had her 10 weeks and have put up 5600 miles. It's a good ride and I enjoy it.

Jay

idea.gif
With they way the gas prices are...every little bit of savings is great.

Welcome to the board...

Welcome to the board DegradeDR... I ride everyday as a commuter, round trip is 75 miles.... Hit about 20 miles worth of twisties during the commute... Get the Busa quick, you will not be disappointed:cool:

I avoid heavy rains and snow...  Otherwise, I am out there.

BTW - welcome to the board! Buy a shirt, post a pic (when you get your new ride), and... ENJOY!

-Rip

<!--EDIT|The Oracle
Reason for Edit: "welcoming the fresh meat"|1085168357 -->

It's why we all have busa's instead of liter [track only] bikes:  becuase you can ride it in every dimension imaginable and still be smiling and comfortable.  Yes, I ride to work when weather permits and sometimes even when it does not.  I ride all winter when it's not snowing or icey, down to 20 degrees.

I will ride my bike to work.
He cut me off, that stupid jerk!
I will ride it just for fun,
keep them Kawi's on the run.
I will ride it day and night,
Triple digit's quite a sight.
I will ride it till I'm dead,
Don't let that thought freak your head.

I will not ride it in the rain,
I will not ride it on a train,
I will not ride it on the ice,
Falling over isn't nice
I could not would not jump a ditch
I love to ride, I have the itch

So, if my story makes you ride
Get offline and GET OUTSIDE!!!

- Dr. Seuzuki
What Would Jackson (as in Mike, not Jesse) Do,

You crack me up! I love your replies man.

( :

* big smile... big smile... *

All I do is entertain,
now get that rhyming off the brain!

hahaha glad u like it.

-Therapy has failed: I'm still happy

>Greg

Im like the rest throw on a back pack go to work. I really dont ride in the rain but here in San Antonio the summer months we dont get much rain so I ride almost everyday

Day, night, rain, hail, shine.
Only use the old "Pimp Mobile" town car for large items that wont fit in backpack.

tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

see, that's the coolest part about a Hayabusa: it does SO MUCH more than be a track wannabee / or street racing poser beating people 0-35 from every stop light. you list it, it does it: basic cruising, groceries, commuting, passengers, smooth comfort, twisties, drag racing, land speed records, easy to handle, easy to ride, easy to maintain, all weather, all purpose, all the best of all the best, and NO ONE does it better. new stuff might do one thing faster, but they got a long way to go to be EQUAL. and when Suzuki gets bored and redesigned the Busa in future years YOU KNOW they wil be setting that standard even higher - a new line will be drawn and it will start all over again. when you own the best, you never waste time wondering if there is anything better.

Welcome to the board, DegradeBR~
smile.gif

I too am one that rides to work everyday, so long as Mother Nature permits it~ I
also try to get out on some weekend twisty rides every now and then~
cool.gif

my busa is just for fun mainly.. course it's only 3/4 mile to where i work..

and besides.. any trip on the busa is pretty fun.

i do , especially with the PRICE OF GAS! lol, its very comfortable, even with my back problems!

Joe

Back