Laguna Revisited

Go West Busa riders Go west...mandatory..July 11 
director.gif

Just hope there isnt one of those freak earthquakes when all the baddest busas in the world are in one place!
wow.gif

Sounds like flying swan has a hell of a group up there. Seca is getting better everyday. Hey, isn't Busachick from Canada also...don't know what city. Perhaps she could team up with Swan's group.

Thinker

OK, here is who we have going to Laguna Seca so far:

CANADA
1.Flying Swan 100% (riding with group from BC)
2.Bogdan 100%

NORTHWEST
3. Cache 100%
4. Thinker62 100%
5. Sporttourer 90%
6. Charles Keagy (not on .org yet) 100%
7. Elton Hicks (not on .org yet) 60%
8. Havoc (doubtful, but who knows?) 20%

WEST
9. Brennanop 90%
10. Lobusa 100%
11. Kawafaski 100%
12. Doc Snyder 100%
13. Hawaii Busa 100%
14. Jetset 100%
15 Howling Mad 65%
16. Busabullet 100%

SOUTH
17. Bacharles 100% (May have friend with him)

Have I left anyone out?

Thinker

I have that whole week off, and as of now, intend to use it for riding. Anyone planning some other rides/events around that time...? I was even thinking of going further north, perhaps to see Flying Swan and the other folks in the great northwest... I will know more when we get closer to the dates.

Doc, if you will be headed north, perhaps you can ride back with us. I am waiting for Swan to post their route. I may try to ride back at least part way with the Canadian group.

Can't wait.

Thinker

Sounds good. Unfortunately, I think most of my free time will happen BEFORE the event. Hmmmm.... need to take two weeks off perhaps...?

Doc BusaUnfortunately, I think most of my free time will happen BEFORE the event. Hmmmm.... need to take two weeks off perhaps...? [/QUOTE]
In that case, if you travel North before the event, you could ride back down with us.

The alternative would be to save some of that vaca for an August trip to Vancouver BC.

Thinker

On Vaca..starts july 11..camp out or motel, will stay for Sat Sunday races....Go West young man and chicks...hope were a huge goup....with so much goin' on in the world right now..lets make our statment...free to ride "The Baddest"
Sorry ZX1200..but you too rate....also...I respect anyone who can keep 160+ horses connected to the ground..Awsome Brain control.....lets keep it that way
all_coholic.gif

I thought that there were mnore people from the dirty South that were coming to Laguna?

Wasn't Bacharles talking about hooking up with some people on the way west?

Thinker

Hi Everyone,
Here's some pictures for those that are not yet convinced they should go.

BikesonStreet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Cannery Row at night. It gets better later on in the evening.

CannerylotsOfBikes.jpg

Nice pics Swan. Do you have any from your ride down to Laguna? I need them to push my Chicago buddy over the edge.

Thinker

Hi Thinker62,
Here's just a few pictures for your friends. This is Hwy 1, along the California Hwy which changes to hwy101.

GangrightcurveCaliforniahwy.jpg

Back