service manual revisited

VaBusa,

Thanks, I have the one for the 99. I was just wondering if you had the 03 on digits. I will shop around for the hardback one.

Thanks again,

Tony

Tried emailing you Narcissus but I must not have done it properly because I havn't heard back yet. Is the service manual still available through you? If so How do I get it?
Thanks in advance!
JT!

Hi Guys, Narcissus must be out riding his Busa somewhere as i cant seem to get hold of him ;)

Anybody else who received help know the link I need to use ??

Thanx in advance

Great Stuff....Narcissus again came through for us....send me the link... downloaded and very happy with the level of detail:D

Sorry FGBusa i dont know bout o3 manaul....just be patient one of our Busa brothers will soon sort you out :D

I bought a paper Service Manual. Best bang for the buck. Now, I never even think of opening the CD version. :cool:

hrmm...looks a little dusty in here. I'm the new guy, everyone. I was just wondering if anyone could email me a copy of or a link to the service manual for my 99. Thanks!

OK, so I'm a little late to the party. Sorry guys, but can anyone help me with a service manual?

Update: I have created a new download page on my site with the manual, links and other goodies. I am not quite ready to post the URL, though, for fear of getting my bandwidth slammed. But please feel free to email or PM me for a link to that page.

I have not been on the boards much at all lately (in case anyone noticed). If anyone needs anything, please email me rather than posting a request on a thread. That way I can actually see your request (eventually, anyway, since the un-read emails have been piling up). :)

Back