Laguna Revisited

Swan: update please! you said you and anna and who else are all thats left??

Greg, Havoc, †WÃ￾§†Ã«D: lets hook up in centralia or somethin before july,...... do a nice litl ride and plan out the trip south.

I need a new back tire before I go.............   shiat..............
Agreed! As soon as we get more consitent weather, lets meet to ride and confirm whos ridin with us, the route, departure times, general rules for the ride, etc. I haven't really tried to count lately, but I bet our number is going to be at least 10.

Don't know for sure, but Swan may very well add to that number.
got the route all mapped out by AAA, keep posted when you guys what to hook-up. Whats the word on your buddy from Chi-town?

im on my way to AAA to get some maps and routes, and figure a place to stay for the the night , looks like Weed,CA will be the first stop for the night.
So that's where you get the stuff. The name says it all...
laugh.gif

Swan: update please! you said you and anna and who else are all thats left??

Greg, Havoc, †WÃ￾§â€ Ã«D: lets hook up in centralia or somethin before july,...... do a nice litl ride and plan out the trip south.

I need a new back tire before I go.............   shiat..............
Agreed! As soon as we get more consitent weather, lets meet to ride and confirm whos ridin with us, the route, departure times, general rules for the ride, etc. I haven't really tried to count lately, but I bet our number is going to be at least 10.

Don't know for sure, but Swan may very well add to that number.
got the route all mapped out by AAA, keep posted when you guys what to hook-up. Whats the word on your buddy from Chi-town?
He is shipping his bike to Chicago. Time to rock.

Back