service manual revisited

Hey guys -
I've got a cd with the parts manual and factory service manual (I think) heading my way from Australia...

I believe it's for the 99 Busa, but it should be helpful...I'll let you guys know when I get it in case someone wants a copy...

Michelle
cool.gif

I got the CD...it's an entire Hayabusa Manual (printed would be over 450 pages), plus several videos...been told it's for the 99 Busa, but should be helpful either way...

Anyone want it on CD, let me know...

bigtbusa -

PM me with your address and I'll send you one...

If we could, let's do what the Aussie Hayabusa board was doing...I'll send out 5 cds to the first 5 that ask, then those 5 can send out 5...and so on...given you've got a cd-writer, of course...

Everyone up for that? 'Til then, I'll send 'em out...
Michelle

Narcissus,
Thanks for the files!
I've got an '02, does anyone know if the wiring has changed from 2000?

thanks again.

Hey everyone, im new here and just bought a 99 busa. I know one thing for shure, a service manual i cant do whithout. I know a while back some of you had the service manual for the busa, that could be sent by email or mail. I would like to have one if those if they still are available. Im living on the other side of the pond (Sweden) Can anyone help me with this? :tounge:

Hi 6gaer, i'm in Portugal (not the other side of the Ocean, but other side of Europe hehe), and i have the service manual pdf file. Seems that the guys in US have lots more of information on CD but i don't even dare to ask to send it by mail to me... So, I'll stick with this service manual.
If you want, wa can arranje a way to send it to you, either by Kazza, either by E-mule, FTP, etc, etc.
Send me a PM if you want to talk about the best way for you to receive the file.

All I ask is that people make a little donation to Cap for the website, or buy a shirt. You don't HAVE to... but it would be nice.

Big-O
I sent you an e-mail about getting a copy of the manuel, did you get it. It had my address. If not let me know. I will buy a shirt ;)

My e-mail:    

gaw777@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

No worries, Narcissus sent me one already
Thanks anyways :)

Big-O
I sent you an e-mail about getting a copy of the manuel, did you get it. It had my address. If not let me know. I will buy a shirt ;)

My e-mail:    

gaw777@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

No worries, Narcissus sent me one already
Thanks anyways :)
Sorry dude I dropped the ball on that one.

I think I'll let Narcissus take care fo the manuals from now on.

I'm new to the board and wonder if it would be possible to pick up a copy of the service manual? I just picked up a new '03 and am headed down the road to modify the bike into a sport tourer. I've picked up helibars and still have the speed pak from my '01 busa. I'd like to tap into the bike's electrical system for a couple of things (flash the turn signal leds from a radar detector is one) and a manual would help. I'd be happy to do the cd thing if that offer is still open.

Cheers...:D

Hey Tony...the copy I have on CD is for a '99...I'm behind in sending out a copy for someone right now, but if you want a copy, I'll send you one...let me know if you do...

FYI - I bought a new 03 manual from my Suzuki dealer for about $50...I've seen that many paid a lot more than that, so if you buy a new one, shop around some...

<!--EDIT|VaBusa|1066157929
Reason for Edit: None given...-->

Back