Laguna Revisited

We're along the coast. The scenery is spectular and there's nothing but twisties after twisties.

Hwy1CaliforniaCoast.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's Hwy 49 if I remember correctly. It was extremely twisty and in some spots very dangerous. Narrow single lanes, trucks crossing the double solid, decreasing radius curses. In others words lots of fun.

OnTopOfBridgyHwy49.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Swan, that might just do the trick. I know I couldn't resist riding roads like this. Easy E is from Chicago, and I know that he has never ridden these kind of roads.

Thanks again!

Thinker

All I can say to those pictures is that I LIVE ON THE WRONG COAST!!!

Busachick is now a possibility. I know there is more out there. What about the great Stunnah?

Thinker

I'm not saying definitely in or out but I need more info. What tickets do you guys normally buy, what is a good hotel to stay at, how long is everyone staying, and is anyone from the southeast going?

And what are the chances of sportbike rentals should I deceide to fly out there.

Hi Thinker62,
There should be between 12 to 24 people. We won't be sure till the day we leave. I would say about 5 girls and the rest guys. Usually always more guys than gals. My friends are totally nice. Young but not stupid. They will all have taken the ART course short for Advanced Riders Course, otherwise they can't ride with. I think you should ride up a day or two early and do the whole ride with us. You be surprised how much fun you'll have. People here are very nice and lots of fun. We just love to have a good time. What else can I say. I'm riding tomorrow. I insure one of my bikes all year round. This year it's the Busa. So have fun if you're riding.
tounge.gif

I'm not saying definitely in or out but I need more info.  What tickets do you guys normally buy, what is a good hotel to stay at, how long is everyone staying, and is anyone from the southeast going?
OK, here is who we have going to Laguna Seca so far:

CANADA
1.Flying Swan 100% (riding with group from BC)
2.Bogdan  100%
3. Busachick 50%

NORTHWEST
4. Cache  100%
5. Thinker62  100%
6. Sporttourer  90%
7. Charles Keagy (not on .org yet) 100%
8. Elton Hicks (not on .org yet)   60%
9. Havoc (doubtful, but who knows?)  20%

WEST
10. Brennanop  90%
11. Lobusa  100%
12. Kawafaski 100%
13. Doc Snyder 100%
14. Hawaii Busa 100%
15. Jetset 100%
16. Howling Mad 65%
17. Busabullet 100%

SOUTH
18. Bacharles 100% (May have friend with him)

Jetset is from the East coast, but I believe North East. He is flying and renting a VFR. I believe rentals are about $100/day. The other option is to have your bike shipped.

People are staying at different hotels. I will try to list them later.

For tickets, there are a few choices. Someone said go with the Big Dog ticket which allows you to go anywhere on the track ( I think).

Thinker

Back