service manual revisited

Just bring up your favorite burning program (EZ CD Creator, Nero, etc.), add a blank disk to the CDR-drive, add the PDF file to the burn list and burn.
thumbs-up.gif

I have seen the PDF version of the 1999-2003 manual on eBay and other places. If anyone has seen this, can get it, and cares to update, that would be great. This is the 1999 manual which is fine for most things, but there are some changes here and there between the year models.

I have a 2002 silver Busa. I also have the 1999 service manual and Microfiche Parts List on CD. Can I use this CD for my 2002? Or do I have to upgrade it.

Do any of you guys/gals know where I can get a service manual on CD for a ZX9
rock.gif
? I think the model year is a '99. Any help or info will be greatly appreciated.

Brian

I got mine from Pro-libertate.com
That's Jeff Wallace racing.
He charged me $5.00 including shipping.
StealthBusa I also live in Texas and will burn you a copy if you are near Houston.
Wayne
Houston, TX.

New version is up on my site. Only 79 megs (compared to 184), no quality loss (just better compression), includes the 2000 supplement and, best of all, NO %&@#! PASSWORD.
biggrin.gif

Email me for the link.
thumbs-up.gif

G'day
that one cd has been copied and passed around several 100 bussa owners in Australia through the Aussie bussa club I assume its the same one same password does it have the mpegs and other stuff in it as well at the end of the cd?
thumbs-up.gif

G'day
that one cd has been copied and passed around several 100 bussa owners in Australia through the Aussie bussa club I assume its the same one  same password  does it have the mpegs and other stuff in it as well at the end of the cd?  
thumbs-up.gif
I made a new one. Same quality, half the size, 2000 supplement and NO PASSWORD.
biggrin.gif

Contact me for a link.
wink.gif

G'day
that one cd has been copied and passed around several 100 bussa owners in Australia through the Aussie bussa club I assume its the same one  same password  does it have the mpegs and other stuff in it as well at the end of the cd?  
thumbs-up.gif
I made a new one. Same quality, half the size, 2000 supplement and NO PASSWORD.
biggrin.gif

Contact me for a link.
wink.gif
Hey Downloaded the Owners manual. Thank you very much.

Took 10 minutes and looks good. Will be real handy.

Rev

Hey Narcissus.....THANKS.....THANKS.....THANKS...
I have an '03 but I'm sure it will be a wealth of information....
Again.......well, you know......Rocket On!

This has been working very well for me emailing links for the past several months, even better now that I chopped the file size by over half.

Don't be afraid to email me, folks, for anyone else that needs a manual. I just copy, paste, send and delete. Don't even bother writing a long explaination why you need a manual, because I won't even read it. The word 'manual' in the subject line is as far as I get.

smiley10.gif
thumbs-up.gif

I had a request for the microfiche, so I went ahead and uploaded it to my site as well. This is the 1999-2000 fiche, so some numbers will have been downgraded. Whoever wants it, you know what to do.
thumbs-up.gif

Back