Busa Bash IV  "Deals Gap Revisited"

Creekboy

Registered
I would like to get some type of consensus of what dates are the best for everyone. Will post the dates by the end of July. So hurry up and vote if your interested in coming out to this great event... We can all have fun meet other board members and ....hummmm <evil snicker> I just may have a treat for everyone.....will disclose laters....thanks Mick

Is this the thread you were telling me about?
rock.gif

I don't know...me and a 550 lb Busa, 11 miles of twisties...I might not be able to move the next day!
laugh.gif

I just started this thread, and thought well I cant find the one I seen....so here goes and there are more places to ride here Michelle then the Gap, trust me on that one....that you would enjoy...I started a poll as well to see what would be a good date...check it out girl....
biggrin.gif

I just started this thread, and thought well I cant find the one I seen....so here goes and there are more places to ride here Michelle then the Gap, trust me on that one....that you would enjoy...I started a poll as well to see what would be a good date...check it out girl....
biggrin.gif
I've got a "Ducati friend" that frequents the Gap and is always hounding me to make plans to ride it with him...

I'll admit, I'm skeered...
laugh.gif
I hit the twisties with the VA guys last fall and had a blast, but I could feel it for days afterwards and they weren't anything like Deal's Gap!!!

No preference on a date since I'm not sure I'll be able to attend...battle amongst yourselves!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I actually tried to get some intrest up for a Fall bash.

See here .

I will probally make my fall trip the end of September, the 30th - Oct 2nd. If looks like my wife, her sister and son will be making the journey.

I will probally end up at Fontana Village in one of their cabins.

Michelle, you gotta come down for this one! We normally only ride the dragon a few times and the area roads are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better that we just ride those most of the day. Last time we did a couple of nice routes around the area, starting and ending at the dragon for those that wanted to chew up more tire
wink.gif

so if you come, bring the hubby cuz the HD's run wild up there too ..... just tell him he's gotta ride in the back, that thing is LOUD
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

oh yeah, that last weekend in sept when Vman was talkin about is probably the best for me as well
cool.gif
but the poll choice was kinda a long engagement (11months), so I didnt vote yet
tounge.gif

Michelle, you gotta come down for this one!  We normally only ride the dragon a few times and the area roads are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better that we just ride those most of the day.  Last time we did a couple of nice routes around the area, starting and ending at the dragon for those that wanted to chew up more tire
wink.gif

so if you come, bring the hubby cuz the HD's run wild up there too ..... just tell him he's gotta ride in the back, that thing is LOUD
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, Brian...sounds good...but you know, Mike likes to pass the Busas in the twisties...remember, sport biker trapped on a Harley!
laugh.gif

I'll sabotage his pipes if that's what it takes...
tounge.gif

I'll see...pick a date and I'll start hounding Mike...

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Back