Busa bash iv

vman1300

Never Forgotten
I cant believe Bash IV in in the books. Where has all the time gone? It seems after months of planning, it was over in an instant.

As most of you know I am fortunate enuff to live less than 100 miles to this area. I cherish every chance I get to get back there and spend some time on these great roads.

This year will go down as the best yet. Great weather, a little chilly according to the wifey but I thought it was fine.

By far this was the best turn out of Busa's we have ever had to gather at the Gap. I believe final count was 45 at the group shot.

There were quite a few that had a massive hand in helping this one to be pulled off so smooth.

When the bash was started by others, it was a gathering set to bring a few friends together for a few days to enjoy some good times and great riding. I starting attending at the 2nd one.

Now it has grown into a premier event to gather on the East Coast. If you missed this one, make please to attend the next.

Now for the thanks.

1st thanks to Doug(Captain) for running this site and allowing us Busa junkies a place to gather. None of this would have happened without this board.

My wife Brenda for the help collecting Killboy money and handing out the raffle tickets.

Brian-thanks for pulling off the shirts. They turned out awsome.

Kevin-as usual the brat patties rocked. Thanks for bringing enough for the group

Tom-the attendance chart was a great help this year.

Darryl Cannon(killboy)-I havent seen the shots yet but I know your work is flawless. Thanks for doing the photo shoot for us and for having a wide angle lens.

Jason from the NCHP- thanks for stopping by and joining our cookout

Brad(owner of the CROT) and staff- thanks for helping us again this year and for the great food.

Ken Wheeler(Wheelers)- thanks for being there for our needs while we are there

Marty(friend from PA from the R1-Forum)- he hooked me up with a front Power when my tire wore faster than I expected. I owe ya buddy!  

And a big thanks to all the attendees, Busa riders or not. Meeting people that share the same passion for this great sport is why we have the bash.

And how can I forget the late night fire croud? My gut is still hurting from laughing so hard. Milking the cow?

Bahahahaha!!!!! We are not improving at all!

To all the sponsors:

Charles @ Street and Track
Andy @ Lees Performance
David and Jackie @ 129 Motorcycle Pitstop
Darryl @ Killboy.com

Thanks for helping out with the items donated and photo shoot. You guys rock!

I meet so many new friend this past weekend, I know I will forget names, so please forgive me. So until next time, ride safe and I hope to see some of the regulars and new friends soon!

<!--EDIT|vman1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146533337 -->

Can't wait 'til next Spring vman!!! I'll be there for the banter around the fire this year, and bringing booze along for the whiny Harley riders
laugh.gif

Thanks to all that had a hand in getting this all organized...awesome turnout! Way too short though!
sad.gif

thanx VMAN and all for putting this bash on i had a great time
won something and already had it so i give it back so sombody eles could get it <hate that when that happens>
but in all i had a GREAT TIME
thanks all again

red

vman - it was good meeting you this weekend! And props for scraping the puck!

Hope to see you next year!

PS - yeah, my gut still hurts from all the laughing, too!

vman - it was good meeting you this weekend!   And props for scraping the puck!

Same here!

I dont think I will ever forget scraping my puck, now if I just remember how and do it again, lol.

vman - it was good meeting you this weekend!   And props for scraping the puck!

Same here!

I dont think I will ever forget scraping my puck, now if I just remember how and do it again, lol.
heh, thats easy... just push your leg out like 1-2" off the tank more and you will be grinding it down.... you are already there, just let your knee fall down
laugh.gif

you can do it twinkletoes
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks for all the work you put in VMan, maybe in the fall I will be able to keep you in my sight for more than a turn or two.

Thanks Vman for all you did. You should be proud! Great people, great riding, and just a great time peroid!

beerchug.gif

Vman it was a pleasure meeting you and your lovely wife! Thanks for all you did. My husband and I had such a GREAT time. We can't wait for the next one! We meet a lot of wonderful folks, just wish we had more time to get to know everyone!

Kevin, It was good to see ya again. You and Brian did a great job getting this bash together. Halie and I had a fabulous time. We look forward to seeing everyone in the fall.
smile.gif

Vman it was a pleasure meeting you and your lovely wife! Thanks for all you did. My husband and I had such a GREAT time. We can't wait for the next one! We meet a lot of wonderful folks, just wish we had more time to get to know everyone!
Same here guys. Now tell hubby to make plans to attend a track day at Barber.

I will never forget Busa Bash IV!

What a great time and how fast it flew by.

Thanks VMan and congrats on grinding the puck!

Can't wait for the fall gathering??

Kevin Brian thanks for all you guys did and to the sponsors! Especially to WHEELER!!! Man you fixed my busa right!!! If you need help organizing the fall or the next spring bash let me know. I will be more than happy to help.

Kevin,
Awesome roads.
Awesome planning.
Awesome group.
Awesome time.
Just can't say thanks enough.
thumbs-up.gif

bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif

Back