8 days til I'm up there
cool.gif

are we there yet?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

so if gas really does get to $5/gal who is going to ride up there
wink.gif
I'm not even about to suggest calling the event, hellz no but just who might ride instead of trailering up in the past
rock.gif
Either way, I'm leaving Cisco's campus thursday evening heading for the gap
cool.gif

zuk, why do ya think its going to be 5 a gallon. I hope it doesnt, but if it does, I wouldnt miss this for anything, been looking foward to the Bash to long. My daughter and I will be ridding up on Saturday anyway. Hope all can make it.

We thought about riding up but we will still end up taking the truck (at 11mpg). We won't be taking a trailer. Were going to try to squeeze the kat and bus in the truck bed.

Just hope we don't see any ill effects from the most recent hurricane. Looking forward to seeing everybody again.

CHris

zuk, why do ya think its going to be 5 a gallon.
Cuz I watch too much CNN
wink.gif

I honestly hope the latest hurricane doesnt do any damage but should it, I hope its minimal on a bunch of levels....I have friends in that area and I can't afford $5/gal. Might have to look into those heated vests/gloves Rhythm has
cool.gif

Not bringing the DR this time Chris?
rock.gif
If I were taller I'd wanna ride that thing ... off road of course
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

Nah, too much trouble. Just bringing us and the bikes, everyong else can fend for themselves.

Just checked the 10 day forcast. Looks pretty decent on Saturday but rain 40% for Friday. But who can really tell this far off. Probably a guess at best.

Chris

cool, well I'm not sure who all from work is coming besides Steve (VFR800 from last time) but there's rumors of a few others.... Think GS is still trying to work out getting his busa and there's a few other guys talkin about it. I personally wish it was this weekend but its the NCSU vs UNC game on sat, so that should be fun too
smile.gif

cant wait... really just hoping ole Rita calms her shid down and fizzles out soon!

Somethings come up so count me out this time, i'll be around for the next bash. Darn it, so close too.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127424988 -->

hehe....you guys enjoy. I will be up there the 6/7/8/9th of OCT.
Freinds finally got their act together...and another will be heading down from KY on his brand-spankin new FJ (buying it today).

very cool...I'll get another thread started about the new date....perhaps more will chime in!

OH BTW....post #500!
wow.gif

Not sure now if Im going to be able to make it bros.......this sucks...I've been working frantically on getting my bike finished painted. Word was told to me I have to work in Atlanta all next week and will not get home until late Friday. So Im busting my a$$ yesterday and today trying to get it done...HELP HELP HELP.....hope to see you all there laters..
sad.gif

Back