Mini Bash at Deals Gap 8/7/10

georgiabusa_05 and I are supposed to meet at the Hardees at HWY 64 and 411 Hwy at 8:00 am on Sat morning. Any and all welcome.

The only other time thrown out was to meet at the CROT for lunch at 12.

I have to take the front wheel off and have the tire rebalanced. I must have lost a weight, I have a high speed wobble around a buck twenty for some reason. :( I did get my new low beam in on Friday night from DDM Tuning. it took 11 days from order date until I had it at the house. For 25 dollars, plus the 11 something they charge for shipping, I am happy. The light seems brighter than my orginal HID that I bought 4 years ago. :) I am looking forward to this, should be alot of fun. :)

i'm going to be riding all day Saturday, probably down in Ga and back. The grill at Fontana has beer so we'll probably take the truck there saturday for dinner and hang out for a bit.

I am trying to get some people to ride up with me saturday, but I will not be able to stay. Planning on meeting up at CROT at 12:00 for lunch then maybe a group ride then heading back home.
I will be solo my super hot girl friend has to work :(
Most of the guys coming with me would be cruisers though. . .all the sport bike around here ride too stupid for me lol.

I'll be looking for people, but you will know me by the black 07 with a backrest and luggage rack (probably holding a cooler). Chrome wheels, emblems and engine pieces

MAYBE me. Kv what time you leaving town maybe I could meet up in Nashville and ride together!

Im conming down from milwaukee and meeting friends in illinois. We are staying at the KOA in tellico plains, on the west side of the skyway. We're gonna run the loop/tail on sunday. Anyone staying for the 8th? We've scheduled the day so its all riding dawn to dusk then leaving mon.

Hey all, I am trying to pull this together so I can come down and meet more org members. Would someone(s) care to pm me a couple of contact phone numbers, just in case?

If I book it, its a day and a half,if I want to arrive in one piece its two full days ride.

I ride a 2002 blue/black with a pink dragon sticker on the windscreen. Oh, I guess the big tip-off is the Ontario plate. :whistle: D"oh!!!

I am still trying to round up someone to ride with me. All my buddies seem to be doing something.

Hey Greenbean are you going?

Hey quick question, I am having a few starting issues with my 07 when it gets warm. I am thinking maybe the valves need adjusting, but my question is, is anyone coming to this mini bash that could possibly do a quick diagnostic and maybe tell me the possible problem?

Greenbean and myself are watching the weather reports, if it stays good, we'll leave Asheville Saturday morning and come back Sat night. Anyone else in the area is welcome to join us.
Doug

Wheelers could take a quick look and even fix it for you.
Hey quick question, I am having a few starting issues with my 07 when it gets warm. I am thinking maybe the valves need adjusting, but my question is, is anyone coming to this mini bash that could possibly do a quick diagnostic and maybe tell me the possible problem?

The weather will be fine. May have a passing shower but it will be gone quick, will probably feel good if it does. :D Wheelers can look at your bike, I trust him more than anyone with my bike, Ken is a good, honest guy. :)

I called my friend on the phone;

me: Hey do you want to ride out and spend the weekend in Robbinsville riding motorcycles.
Friend: It sounds like fun

me: well, I'm gonna warn you, there might be some drinking.
Friend: That's cool, I like to turn one up sometimes.

me: and there might be some fighting too.......
Friend: Thats all good, I like to mix it up myself.

me: and well.........there might be some sex too.
Friend: Hey, its sound better and better.

Friend: Who all is going to be there?
me: Just the two of us..........

Friend: click>

jk:rofl:

Back