Mini Bash at Deals Gap 8/7/10

I'll figure it out this weekend and see if anyone else wants to come with me.

How fast do you guys ride?:rulez:

:D just ride your own ride. I will most likely bring up the rear. There will be riders from different skill levels, I know some of the guys that are with me will be ripping it up, I am just happy sitting back taking it all in. Lets just all ride within our limits and be safe and have fun. :)

I'll mess this up, but here goes...

On the maybe list
Skydivr
Greenbean - weather permitting
busastalker05
ChattanoogaBusa
Fishhook

On the Booked list
georgiabusa_05 + a few - Room 108 at the Phillips
busaMD + 4
TwoBrothersBusa - Room 202 at the Phillips
Tiller Room - Room 202 at the Phillips
dk55belair
08 Busa Boy - Room 120 at the Phillips

Meet up at the CROT at 12:00 for lunch. Story telling and lies that evening at the Phillips.

On the maybe list
Skydivr
busastalker05
ChattanoogaBusa
Fishhook

On the Booked list
busaMD + 4
dk55belair
JMan +1- Two Wheel Inn
Meet up at the CROT at 12:00 for lunch. Story telling and lies that evening at the Phillips.

Updated...:thumbsup:

:saburn: My gap trip is officially in question as the 7-5-0 is currently at the shop with some funky issues. $$ and lots of luck willing I get to go.... :soapbox:

:saburn: My gap trip is officially in question as the 7-5-0 is currently at the shop with some funky issues. $$ and lots of luck willing I get to go.... :soapbox:

Hey Buddy. LMK if I can help. You have a week........You can build a bridge in a week. Borrow a bike from your boss, he wont miss 1.:whistle:

On the maybe list
Skydivr
busastalker05
ChattanoogaBusa
Fishhook

On the Booked list
busaMD + 4
dk55belair

list looks good to me. 19 by my best count right now not counting the maybes. :)

Need a little help, what/where is the CROT ????

Cross Roads of Time.

Located here. :laugh:

pointing-at-map-of-hiking-trails-1.jpg

how long are yall staying up there, me and the wife will be up there the week of the 15th of Aug the following week after yall, staying up in gatlinburg....

Just for the night of the 7th if that. We rode to Gatlinburg and stayed a couple weeks ago, two weekends in a row. That's a fun trip. The microtel was a good bargain, if you havent a room yet.

Yeah gatlinburg is a good time, renting a log cabin by the river for a week. well shucks....have to ride it solo, hope everyone rides safe...

Anyone want to designate a meeting place and time for Saturday morning from Asheville or near. We could grab breakfast and ride to Robbinsville.

Back