Ummm, is it time for the Spring Bash yet?!

I will be thinking of you as I am reclined in my leather seat with my foot propped up on the dash, drinking my favorite beverage.:laugh:

Doesn't bother me...I enjoy the ride! You should try it sometime :laugh:

C'mon time, move a bit faster.

The last time I rode my Busa, if I remember correctly was at the fall bash. Can't wait for the rides and the fun around the fire pit. :cheerleader:

well its as official as I can be without actually showing up :laugh: reservations are made for April 19-22 at the Phillips. Just got off the phone with Ms Reba and she tells me she only has a few efficiencies left. If anyone is on the fence and does not want to stay somewhere else, getchu a phone and call her. To make it easier for you the number is 828-479-3370 :thumbsup:

You got a roommate yet?

Yea... My wife. But i'll just tell her she can't come... that would go over ok wouldnt it? :whistle:

I really would have no prob at all with you staying with us if we would have booked a bigger room. We just got one with a full size bed.

Yea... My wife. But i'll just tell her she can't come... that would go over ok wouldnt it? :whistle:

I really would have no prob at all with you staying with us if we would have booked a bigger room. We just got one with a full size bed.

No offense Jay; I like you, but not that much :poke::laugh:

Like this before? :whistle:
It's an event where Busas from all over the world come to get TREs and Shinkos installed...

wm_normal_dsc03007.jpg

I'm still hoping to ride up.
Can I ship a bag of clothes and supplies to the Phillips so I dont have to carry it?

I'm still hoping to ride up.
Can I ship a bag of clothes and supplies to the Phillips so I dont have to carry it?

yes and I'm sure there are some Org members that will be making the trip along the way too :thumbsup: Depending on how things shake out on my plans I might be doing that very thing myself ... lord knows the tolls & gas willl be 1000000000% cheaper :laugh:

Thats not me, its my twin! :whistle:
apparently, that is bad... Ms Reba will be taking you to the scolding chair if you do it again. I dunno what happens in there but NOODLES came out a changed man :whistle: :rofl:

Doesn't bother me...I enjoy the ride! You should try it sometime :laugh:
If I remember correctly, after making these long trips on the bike....you don't venture out of your room much:laugh: Doesn't sound fun to me:whistle:

Back