Mini Bash at Deals Gap 8/7/10

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
There is a group of us going to the gap on August the 7 & 8th. We are staying at the Phillips Motel Saturday night. Anyone from the surrounding area should come up and join us, stay the night and we can sit outside and tell lies about how fast we rode the dragon. :laugh: Really, it will be a great time so if you can make it come on. From JMANS thread it sounds like several folks might try to come out and play. So dont wait, call Mrs Reba at the Phillips ( 828 479 3370 ) and get a room.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. :beerchug:

Tim :)

wish I could, have to fly into boston that weekend then back out to omaha the next week. you guys have fun and be safe :thumbsup:

Wish I could be there too. I'll just be getting back into town the weekend before and will have a lot going on for a couple weeks after. You all have fun and be safe.

Saturday. I will arrive sometime Saturday morning. We are going to make some passes on the dragon before it gets crowded. Then not sure where we will end up but we are staying Saturday night at the Phillips.

MAYBE. CROT on FRIDAY or SATURDAY?

Are you referring to Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort?

Thats what they are talking about .. Hotel

DG-06096.jpg

Tim, I can't go on the 7th, I have training the 7th and 8th... But one of these weekends I am going to ride up for the helluvit... Maybe I'll catch up with you then. Have a blast and be safe!

I was already planning a trip with a few local guys there that weekend....staying at the Microtel in Robbinsville.

Back