http://www.Busa Bash IV - Deals Gap Sept 30 - Oct2

Hope ya get to make it Creek, work hard on the bike and ride up Saturday morning. If the bike isnt ready, drive over Saturday evening and sit around and visit.

O yeah, 5 more days.
biggrin.gif

Hey Mick, Let me know if I can help at all. I think Im in the same boat, I was told I shouldnt ride or even start my bike, with my second gear going bad. And the factory shop cant touch it for two weeks.

Dbusa101, hope you can figure out some way to get it fixed. If ya do what day are ya going up. If Saturday, maybe we can ride up together. Let me know, I think ya have my cell #, call anytime, or email me at work.

Time is draging by. I am ready to GO. Here is a pic that was taken by KILLBOY during July. It is of my daughter Halie and I. She will be with me this weekend. She is looking as foward to this trip as I am. See ya guys soon.

7056_35_.jpg

Man,
I wish I was going! I've been wanting to hit the gap for awhile (and the roads around it!) I hope you all have a great time up there - Ride safe and post lots of pics!!!

Man....my bike situation is just about coming to an end. I should have the '02 LE Black Busa towards the end of this week.

What is the itenerary again? Is there room for last minute stragglers?

I think it would be prudent to pass...going with no experience on the bus to deals gap sounds like suicide.

wow.gif

Man....my bike situation is just about coming to an end. I should have the '02 LE Black Busa towards the end of this week.

I think it would be prudent to pass...going with no experience on the bus to deals gap sounds like suicide.

wow.gif
Or Busacide....

wow.gif
Sorry, couldn't resist.....

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127787152 -->

Anyone need a place to crash?

I do believe the cabin at the Phillips I am in will have some floor or couch space. LMK......

I had to cancel my Phillips reservation due to a herniated spinal disc flare-up that makes it waaaaay to painful to ride. This probably means that Room 101 is available at least for Thursday and Friday. I regret I can't join you guys. Enjoy and ride safely...!  
down.gif

I had to cancel my Phillips reservation due to a herniated spinal disc flare-up that makes it waaaaay to painful to ride. This probably means that Room 101 is available at least for Thursday and Friday. I regret I can't join you guys. Enjoy and ride safely...!  
down.gif
awwwwhhh man that SUCKS
sad.gif

Hope you get better soon, we'll do this again in the spring time for sure, so you need to be healed by then
biggrin.gif

down.gif

View attachment sad.gif

Got a bit of bad news just a few hours ago. One of my long time riding pals, Eddie from Columbia, his dad passed away last night. I was staying in a cabin with his whole crew. I will still be attending but say a prayer for his whole family......

Back