Busa Bash IV

vman1300

Never Forgotten
The dates have been chosen per Mick's poll. It should be about the same temps and conditions as the Spring rally. I will be there September 30 to Oct 2nd.

Lodging has be mentioned, I already have reservations at the Phillips for a Friday arrival and a Sunday departure. I know there are a few of my friends from other boards are going to be in the area that weekend as well. The Phillips will fill up fast, so dont be late making your plans.

I would really like to make a trip to Blood Mountain. It is a road not to be missed. Maybe no group rides, just maps....just an idea.

Hope to see you guys there.......

<!--EDIT|vman1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123267671 -->

thank god a date was set!!!
cool.gif

I'm in for sure and will maybe take the monday off after so I can do some sunday stuff
smile.gif

Wish I could make this one, but I can't get the time off. I do however have an offer to transfer to Knoxville. This would allow me a little more time up there, but I am encountering spousal resistance. Anyone know any single gals in the Knoxville area?

Wish I could make this one, but I can't get the time off. I do however have an offer to transfer to Knoxville. This would allow me a little more time up there, but I am encountering spousal resistance. Anyone know any single gals in the Knoxville area?
Scott,

Call in well.......

just an idea......

I love the Knoxville area. My parents live north of Knoxville. I am there several time a month and most of the time on the way home, I will hit the Gap in the wifes car........ Here are some pics from last wekend...

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Special thanks to Darryl Cannon(www.killboy.com) for the great shots. See you soon!

<!--EDIT|vman1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123272944 -->

Kev, I am really pushin' for this move. Wanted to head for your area, but the opportunity has presented itself in Knoxville. I like Knoxville as well. Might have to do it solo.

I love the Knoxville area. My parents live north of Knoxville. I am there several time a month and most of the time on the way home, I will hit the Gap in the wifes car........ Here are some pics from last wekend...

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Special thanks to Darryl Cannon(www.killboy.com) for the grat shorts. See you soon!
dude your wife has that oh shid handle firmly in her grasp! :LAUGH:

laugh.gif
yeah, wreckin the wife's car is like loosin 100k cool points
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Reservations made. Phillips room 112 for Saturday night. Will stay Sunday to probally. I probally wont arive until mid day Saturday. See ya guys there.

Nopoint in me trying to make it... i wont have a busa if i come there
biggrin.gif

awwh, come on man, fly over, I'm sure we can find something for ya to ride .... NCBusa has a DRZ400 that I understand does well up there
cool.gif

Back