Is pot/marijuana legal in yer part of the world?

Legal in Missouri. I didn't think I'd live to see the day. I bought some gummies and told the salesperson I couldn't believe I was in a store buying marijuana. I use them to sleep, like many. I went through pothead days in my 20's, now it's no deal whether I do or don't. Tom is right it takes a lot less than it used to, factoring in me being a lightweight. I'm with Wuzza; it's not now or has ever been a gateway drug. People using stronger or pharmaceutical drugs would've ended up there anyway. My opinion, from my experience, anyway.

It's fascinating to hear how the legal landscape around marijuana has changed in Missouri. Your experience with buying gummies and using them for sleep highlights the evolving perceptions and uses of cannabis products.For those interested in exploring alternatives or different experiences, you might want to consider checking out trythecbd.com. They offer various CBD products, including delta 8 gummies, known for their mild psychoactive effects. These products could be a valuable addition for individuals looking for options like yourself.It's refreshing to see your perspective on marijuana as not being a gateway drug and your belief that people using stronger drugs would have ended up there regardless.

It's fascinating to hear how the legal landscape around marijuana has changed in Missouri. Your experience with buying gummies and using them for sleep highlights the evolving perceptions and uses of cannabis products.For those interested in exploring alternatives or different experiences, you might want to consider checking out trythecbd.com. They offer various CBD products, including delta 8 gummies, known for their mild psychoactive effects. These products could be a valuable addition for individuals looking for options like yourself.It's refreshing to see your perspective on marijuana as not being a gateway drug and your belief that people using stronger drugs would have ended up there regardless.
Well Hemp is not even a drug, let alone a gateway one. Unless they grow it hot. Which as far as I know is illegal nationwide to do. I do think THC will always have medicinal benefits. But it will be narrow. HEMP is rapidly being modified to do what MJ does with each year that goes by.

Back