Is pot/marijuana legal in yer part of the world?

Decriminalized in Va(ticket and small fine for up to one ounce of possesion. Every adult in household without minors can grow 2 plants), and scheduled to be legalalized next year.

Gonja dispensaries are ubiquitous here in Oklahoma,even small towns with only a small main street will have two of them,in the cities there will be four within walking distance no matter where you happen to be.
I suspect they were mostly financed with the crazy high "green" stock prices.
The market has greatly overestimated the demand for their products.(In Oklahoma anyway)

Guys, you are hilarious. I'm amused by what I read and the memes you post. If I were to answer the main question, yes, in my state, it is legal, and I have been consuming CBD Tillmans Tranquils products quite often lately. I eat two vegan CBD gummies for sleep with melatonin. Both my wife and I consume it every night before bed. It takes us half an hour to fall asleep, and most importantly, we sleep well until morning. It was a more difficult time. Lately, I have lost my job, affecting our well-being and sleep.
I was gonna say, "Buy a Busa and you'll sleep like a baby!"
Then I read the last part. You'll be back on your feet in no time at all.
Then buy the Busa.
Seriously, many of us here on the forum have been where you are now.
Hang in there, it'll get better

Just curious,I know what yer thinking. "Ahhh hey,Org Bro,could you ship me some ahhh some mmmm nevermind."
Actually that is not a problem here.It seems some of the best dope on the planet comes from right here. It's called "BC Bud"
Our weed seems to have a wicked level of the good stuff,THC. I think stoners should have a little contest to see who can spell THC.
You know,easy word. Tetrahydrocannabinol .Yer at a party,the host says who ever can spell Tetrahydrocannabinol gets the next bong hit.Crowd goes wild right. Problem is there ain't a sober person around for miles. Make the hippies spell Tetrahydrocannabinol before they can get another bag of Gaunja. Guess what,drug problem solved.Our Gubb'ment can be a little slow on the uptake sometimes,but they were all over this,they sell it for $15.oo ya,15 bucks a gram.What a gold mine.Not to mention the fallout and collateral damage that goes hand in hand with smoking/eating this recreational drug. 7-11 stores get picked to the bone at 4:20 AM. Gasoline gets bought up by the barrel as the Connoisseur 's of this fine naturally growing weed drive around aimlessly looking for Tigger or Smokin;'Joe or Da'Dope guy,to replenish their supply. So,where was I...doh...ahhh,where's my pipe? OK, nevermind that,back to the original thing.
Legal or not in your corner of the world?
British Columbia (western Canaduh) LEGAL.Sold by the Gubb'ment or that guy thats always asleep at the bus stop.Never actually catches the bus.
Again I know what yer thinking,hey,I'm no angel....I did smoke once,but I never inhaled. Rubb.

View attachment 1615360
Although the sale of cannabis remains illegal, possession of small amounts is no longer a crime in countries

Registrazione di marchi, loghi e brevetti: servizi di consulenza

Recreational cannabis is legal in all New England states except New Hampshire at this time .

D32DB55B-2AD7-49F5-9FD3-641C6A7E8806.jpeg

Hey there! I'm originally from California, and it's now legal for recreational use there. It's been interesting to see the change over the years and how attitudes toward marijuana have shifted. I've personally never been much of a smoker, but I've tried edibles a few times and found them to be a more mellow experience.
I've found that CBD oil has been really helpful for me. It's derived from the hemp plant and doesn't contain THC, so you don't get the high associated with marijuana use. But it still has many of the same benefits, such as reducing anxiety and inflammation.
BTW, I recently discovered an article about a 200-year-old heirloom strain of CBD. Apparently, it's been found to have a unique blend of cannabinoids and terpenes that make it particularly effective for pain relief and relaxation. I'll drop the link here if you want to check it out: https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/heres-what-makes-this-200-year-old-heirloom-best-cbd-for-relief.
Yep. Hemp can accomplish pretty much 95% of what pot can do. Without relying on THC.

THC does have a better pain relief component that they as yet haven't genetically duplicated in Hemp. Yet.

And if course THC makes people high. Hemp lacks that ability. Unless it's improperly grown. That's called going hot. Hemp growers lose their license if they purposely grow hot crops.

The thing about pot is that it's a gateway drug. Some don't agree with this but I believe that once you start down that road it becomes easier for some to go on to the next thing. Normally pot is smoked in groups with friends who sometimes will show up with "something different" to try, peer pressure takes over and away you go.

Also, anyone see the hypocrisy of our society who tells us smoking cigarettes is a horrible thing to do to your health, but smoking pot is encouraged and celebrated?
Smoke is smoke isn't it?

Here in California we stopped worrying about pot a long time ago.
About the same time we stopped worrying about a lot of other things too like homelessness, fentanyl use and crime.

Think there’s a connection?

No. and it’s no more of a ‘gateway’ drug than aspirin is.

The thing about pot is that it's a gateway drug. Some don't agree with this but I believe that once you start down that road it becomes easier for some to go on to the next thing. Normally pot is smoked in groups with friends who sometimes will show up with "something different" to try, peer pressure takes over and away you go.

Also, anyone see the hypocrisy of our society who tells us smoking cigarettes is a horrible thing to do to your health, but smoking pot is encouraged and celebrated?
Smoke is smoke isn't it?
And most of these marijuana cigarettes have no filters to boot.....as you mentioned there is a big campaign to stop people from smoking cigarettes but nothing is done to study what marijuana smoke is doing to people-it can't be good for you.

There are more pot shops than any other store around here.....

Here in California we stopped worrying about pot a long time ago.
About the same time we stopped worrying about a lot of other things too like homelessness, fentanyl use and crime.

Think there’s a connection?
California as a governing body saw pot as a pot of gold in taxation. I have a friend who grew on 50 acres in the Golden triangle there. Has had a medical grow license for over a decade. Things started out great. Once Ca saw the $$ flowing, they started bleeding that out of the growers. He finally admitted the only way he could stay afloat was to sell in the black market. It's sort of a secret in plain sight for the legal growers. They can't compete with the illegal grows. So they cut deals to move a lot of product (in affect illegally).

He is the one that guided me to Hemp. It's the future.

He sold his 50 acres. Made a bucket load on that.

Disappeared to Mexico somewhere.

He was so over California.

Smoke is smoke isn't it?
Anything can be a gateway to some people. Alcohol, sex, etc. Some people are just prone to addictions. They always escalate what they need.

Back